I've been away

Storytime! I've been away a long time. For those of you who are still somehow here, y'all already know this.

I didn't want to post this in a fanfic because I hate it when others do that and give me false hope that I'll get to read what happens next but no, I get a list of excuses. All very valid excuses, but still false hope.

So am I going to give you excuses? Why, of course.

Some of you may remember that I had exams or prelims or something going on in high school, well, guess what? No longer in high school. Nope. 

I am now a University student who is trying their darn best. I also have two part-time jobs which I'm trying to juggle around being a full-time student. And amongst all that, I'm doing my best to keep up what little social life I have left.

And to be perfectly honest, writing fanfic has stopped being a priority now as, if you can't tell, I'm no longer as big a fan of Naruto as I once was. Of course it was always hold a special place in my heart, as cheesy as that may be, but I've gone on to have different interests and something I want to do is write original content (which I can't even seem to find the time for).

Lian and co. are special to me, though.... which is tempting me to actually write a proper book for them and oh my god is this what inspriation feels like111!?!?!!!!!? I HAVENT FEL T THIS IS YEARS!!! FGLHGUSEHRLGIE G first, finish the fanfic tho. oh my god, lads, inspriation has hit!!!

HERE WE

HERE WE

HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOO