Good Looking Boy

.....Maybe there are good looking people where I live....meh, they ain't nice so I guess that's why.

Shmurr

So walking home from school I stayed behind cause I was working on this thing for English.

Now it's a Hella warm day (somehow) and when I'm walking over the bridge over a motor way I turn the corner and almost bump into a good looking dude.

This dude was my hella tall but was a good height, he was ultra blonde like proper blonde hair, and the curliest curls you have ever seen!

The difference between this story and the others?

We made physical contact.

God damn we made physical contact.

I was about to say hi cause that's what I do when I see people I know but then I stopped myself cause, wait, I don't know him!

So I end up looking like a fish walking past him.

Out of instinct, I end up calling up the Faarquad Star Squad (don't ask) and I inform them of the situation.

Of course our top 'researcher' has found the guy on facebook in under ten minutes!

He ends up going to a school close by, he's in the year above, he's gorgeous and....

...He's gay.

Yup.

Apparently, a Faarquad Star Squad member or two knows him and informed the group that he is in fact gay.

Why.

Why is it all the good looking people play for the other team? Like...bruh, come back!

Meh....

This book is gonna end up me informing you all of my awkward incidents with good looking people, isnt it?

Yeaahhhhh......

Hope you enjoyed! I shall inform you of my awkwardness on a later date.