Author still active?

So, a few peopls may wonder why I decide to update on this little story thing while not on other stories that are on high demand update pls.

First of all, this literally doesn't take time at all! Like, five to ten minutes at most. So, it's not time consuming.

Second, it's just to show that even though I may not be updating on anything you may want updated, it shows that I'm still alive? And not in prison! :D

Okay...let's break this down.

When ever I'm reading a fanfiction whether that be on fanfiction.net or wattpad I usually look at the last time it was updated.

Sometimes I forget and then reach that final chapter and look to see the last time it was updated only to then find that...it hasn't been updated since 2011...

Now, once I see this I am immediately heartbroken, but there may be a ray of hope!

I go to the author's profile and look at their activity, as in, are they still using their account for reading and or writing?

If it it a "YES" then hazzah! There is hope! Because if they are still using their account there is always the chance where they may be re-inspired to write more on their unfinished fanfic!

If "nuh bruh" then there usually isn't much chance that a chapter will be updated any time soon....

So...this is my stupid way of telling you "hi, I'm sorry, here's a little thing for you, I'm still alive, love you ♡"

Understand? Phew, that's good.

Psychopath out! Peace!