The Farquaad Star Squad

Yes, you have read the chapter name correct. The Farquaad Star Squad. That is the name of the amazing and fantabulous group I am part of.

We have it all! And when I say all, I mean all.

We have those who are able to find out where a person was in 2003 within a matter of minutes, we have those who are able to keep up to date with the events in the celebrity world, we have those who are able to hear all the gossip before anyone else and bring it into the group, we also have that weeaboo trash but doesn't every group have at least one?

We have three.

I am one of them.

Anyway, as you can tell our group is pretty amazing. We are able to achieve virtually anything.

But, you won't believe what some people have done...

They stole our squad name.

They had the nerve, the audacity to try and take our chat name. How dare they!

War. We are set for war.

Because we are the ORIGINALY Farquaad Star Squad members and we will not go down without a fight!

Also, quick side note, if anyone were to accidently take one of our phones and go into the group chate they would be more than mildly concerned...

You don't wanna know what we discuss on that...

Murder, hot faces, tumblr (yeah, when tumblr is involved it's usually a bad thing), gossip and just about anything else that could get us banned from this planet to outerspace (which wouldn't be that bad actually)....

Our group chat to us, is basically what Scylla is to The Company.

....NO! I HAVEN'T BEEN WATCHING PRISON BREAK AGAIN!

....SHUT UP! I'M NOT CRYING! YOU'RE CRYING!

Okay, it's been a long day.

:P