My Maths Teacher

It is almost a universal fact that maths teachers can be the worst human beings on the planet and make any person's life a living hell.

Now, there is the occasional good teacher who isn't completely stiff strict and can have a not horrible 50 minutes of class time with their students.

I am sad to say that I had two maths teachers who job shared and were very chill most of the time, almost too chill, and I learned a lot from them...kinda...

But now?

Well...

For the first time in four years, I have a new maths teacher.

And he is god awful.

Ah, why you ask?

Well, let me just give you some examples of what happens in this class o mine!

We are the top set (HOW?!) and he goes through the course rapid fire!

He gives us notes to write off from a projector - remember what that dinosaur is?! - and he doesn't give us time to properly copy it down! And the notes we do have copied don't help us half the time! You look around the class and see miniature groups of students turning round to their friends behind them to try and figure out WHAT IS GOING ON!

Now, I know what you're thinking...if we are confused or stuck then why not just ask? He's a teacher, he should help you.

Ha. That's funny!

At the beginning of the year, someone asked him a question and he made the person sound like a complete and utter idiot! Like they hadn't just gotten an A in their exams! So, it's basically humiliation or sacrificing your brain cells.

The maths teacher also bitches about you. You think I'm kidding? Just today my friend was late and before she walked in the room he talked about how she had gone on and done more than she should and he just goes "what's the point?"

....FIRST off pal, studying. That's a thing we're supposed to be doing, yeah?

AND SECONDLY, he's also a BLOODY HYPROCRITE! When he was checking our work later on he said to a guy who had gone one and even done pastpapers from exams how it was okay to do extra.

.....just...just give me a minute....my mind needs to function again....

Let me tell you that he is also rude af. He just...I can't even.

Oh! And you know parent's evening? Where your teachers are gonna let your parents know how you are the shit (could be taken positively or negatively...). Yeah. He decides not to show up to them...

CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY YOU DON'T HAVE TO PUT UP WITH THIS MAN!

Also! You wanna know what he said to our faces?

Let me get a picture in your mind....

Friend: "Sir, when will we be getting supported study?"

Teacher: "You won't be"

Class: "???"

We were confused because the other class were going to be getting it soon...

Supported study - where teachers and students take their free time either during lunch or after school to support students in the subject they are studying. Pretty self explanatory...

Teacher: "I won't be giving up any of my free time to help you with your studies, if you need a question answered you can ask during class."

What was that? Ah, yes. I couldn't agree more. He is a bitch.

He also has no sense of personal space! He walked around the class today and I heard him speak so I turn my head and what do I see? I see his face inbetween my two friend's faces' - who look like their scared shitless! I just...I can't....LEAVE THE POOR GIRLS ALONE!

I can't remember if it was him or another teacher who I had walked past one day and seen listening to 'My Heart Will Go On' while hugging a textbook....

If you can't tell, I've tried to get rid of that mental image....

Okay, let's be honest here...

It's not that he's a bad teacher, it's just he's a horrible person.

Have I actually learnt much in this class??

....eh. Not really.

Oh well, what can you do?

I'm gonna fail higher, yay~

Hopefully he'll never find this and question me about it 0.0

I also hope none of you SEND THIS TO HIM!

I KID YOU NOT IF HE FINDS OUT IVE BEEN TALKING CRAP ABOUT HIM THEN I AM LITERALLY A DEAD MAN!