The 'Summer' Essay

Ah, you see the part where I put in the little ' ' marks around summer, huh? Yeah. It was supposed to be an essay done during the summer but I decided to start it...two days before school started.

And guess who managed to finish it!

Me!

Ha! You probably thought I was gonna say 'not me lol im irresponsible ugh oh' nah man, I'm a good role model. Sorta.

On a side note, why do schools give out homework during the summer holidays? Like? No? Don't do that?

So yeah. Me being me went away to Cyprus with the fam for the first two weeks of the holiday, then completely forgot about it/chose to ignore it until exam results came through and it sort of sat in that "...you want to actually take this subject and you're not doing its homework?"

So yeah. I then proceeded to hope that it will all be okay and go away until a week later, where I realised that it hadn't gone away.

So yeah. THEN I got my ass into gear and stayed in my house working on an essay that was supposed to take an entire summer and managed to finish it at 12:30 the night before the first day of school.

Oh yeah, I'm back at school now. Yay. I just had my last first day back at school, that's so weird. And scary..

Hopefully this year will be a lot better than last year. Hopefully.