The Sinker

....I shipped a ship one time...

But then it did the thing!

It sank!

But let me tell you now, this was sabotage! Sabotage I tell you!

Now, to keep every person respected and kept private I will give them an identity.

The guy in this already has a codename, Hector (dont ask...)
The girl who ended up getting hurt shall be call...Fanta
And the sinker shall be called something appropriate.....oh, I know! The bitch!

So let's start from the beginning!

Fanta had a crush on Hector, and in class they would sometimes talk and all that good stuff.

On one of the last days of term before breaking up for Christmas, the two of them spend the day in class constantly talking to each other.

Literally, neither one noticing that the troops were cheering her on. They really seemed to genuinely hit it off, they hadn't really properly spoken up until this day.

And thus, social media came into play!

( I am unsure if snapchat happened first but seeing as I was oblivious at the time, oh well)

Then after a while, they began to speak through FaceBook.

That's a big step!

Then, Hector asks for Fanta's phone number so he doesn't need wifi just to talk to her.

They talk for weeks, and everything is going fabulous!

But then one day in modern studies class, while Fanta and Hector are happily talking to each other, the Bitch notices...

Now lets stop for just one moment!

The Bitch, she is the 'popular' girl, the one 'everybody' likes. She plays all the boys, and even though a boy wjo is head over heels for her, would do anything for her, and is probably all she would need is right there....she decides to cheat on him....ten time....

You think I'm being sarcastic? I wish.

So she just HAS to have ALL the boys at her feet and wrapped around her little finger.

So she calls Hector over and talks to him for half the block. Once the conversation is finished he goes back to his work and Fanta looks over at Bitch and you wanna kbow what the Bitch did?

She gave Fanta the smuggest look you could ever see.

The nerve!

I am planning murder! I am planning mass murder!

She didnt even care before she found out Fanta and Hector had a small thing going on.

Then she is suddenly interested and begins talking hella lot to Hector, going out with him and ends up having a little 'playtime'

I'm not sure if they got to Base 2 but that's as far as I heard they got to.

So! Now that that ship has sank, my heart has been ripped open by a bitch who ruined a relationship in the making, I'm just gonna go get me my shotgun and see how far I can shove it up this girl's ass!

And do NOT get me started on Hector! BRUH! YOU HAD SOMETHING GOOD! YOU HAD FANTA! AND YOU THROW IT AWAY FOR SOME OVERUSED DISHCLOTH?!

I AM NOT A HAPPY BUNNY!

HMPH