Chapter 30(final)

(two weeks after the invasion) (Y/N pov)

Waking up to see a bright light in my eyes and after adjusting my eyes then after looking around to see soldiers walking around and seeing some soldiers caring to some of the wounded then as I get up from the bed then looking to my side to see ahri sleeping then as I sat up fully then as I did then I heard.

"Finally your awake I thought I was going to lose you" I look over to see ahri clearing her eye then as she looks at me awake then as she looks at me she clears eyes then as she finished then she immediately hugged me then started to say.

"You big idiot why did you did risk your life sending a bomb into the world where you had no chance of maybe surviving and you came back hurt and seeing you coming through getting flung and getting hurt by all the chaos you caused for us" ahri said then as I hugged her back then as we hugged each other for a bit then as we both let the hug go then as we then move away from each other then I told ahri.

"Well, here the thing I volunteered to do that ahri the colonel didn't force me to do that so don't get angry at him for doing that and also how did the battle go after I nuked and then getting out of the portal as quickly as I could and we both knew if I went through that portal I was going to my death and I still took it ok don't get angry to the colonel just be angry to me who wanted to do that ok ahri," I said then as ahri then looked at me then said.

"Well while you were unconscious for the two weeks the guy that sent us the package came to meet us after we dealt with the threat and when he found us he told us that he was grateful we were able to save the world from the threat and as a result he is happy to take us back to our world and the thing is after the blast also hit him and did major damage to him he can now only make one jump back to our world and then his life will then get him killed so before we told him what decision we could we wanted to see you one last time before we leave" ahri said then as I got up with the help of ahri then as we walk our way out of the tent then as we reach outside to see the rest of the girls sitting outside sitting around and talking and as we both walked out then as they were talking then as we both arrived towards the girls then as we arrive there then as they turn to look at us then they all immediately got up then hugged me and as they all surround me then as I almost fell on the ground while they all hugged me then as they let me go then said.

"Glad to see your alive you idiot," Akali said as she started to swing her arms at me then as I laughed at what she was doing then I ask.

"So you girls about to return home then," I ask, and as they look at me then as they all had sad faces while looking at me then as I look at them then said.

"This may be the last time we see each other but to remember our moments together how about we take a picture together then," I said then as they looked at each other than as they looked at me then Seraphine and Kaisa grabbed me then and pulled me in then as the girls got into positions then as ahri then stood in front of me then as she then took out her phone then took a picture then as we did then ahri looked at it then laughed as she then looked at me then as she did then she said.

"We are going to miss the time hanging with you Y/N I'm going to miss so much" ahri said as she hugged me one last time then as she did then I hugged her back then said.

"Well if this is the last time we are meeting then can I get a picture of our final moments then," I asked then as ahri looked at me then said.

"Of course at least you have something you can remember us by," ahri said then as then she went on her messenger then as she sent me a picture of it then as I pull out my phone then look at the message that ahri sent to see it was the picture we took then as I put my phone away then as I look at the girls one last time then as one last time I said.

"I'm going to miss you girls so much," I said then as they looked at me then evelynn said.

"Not as much as we're going to miss you," she said then as she turned away then they walked away from me then as I look at them walk away then as I then look away from them and start trying to find a way out of the base then I was stopped by the colonel saying.

"You've done well for protecting the world against a dangerous threat we are grateful for your service," he said then as I looked at him then he said.

"We thank you for stopping an invasion of our world so I am willing to give you a job to work with me in case more of these happen," he told me then as I looked at him then I just told him.

"Well I got to finish school first l before I join," I said then as the colonel thought about it then he told me.

"It's ok I can wait and you probably go home now," he said then as I nod then I salute him then he salutes me then I walk away then as I walk towards the exit then I walk my way home.

(3 months after the incident)

As I sit in my kitchen eating breakfast as I turn on the tv then as I did then I look at the news and as I did look at it then as I read the news headline reading the news anchor lady said.

"There have been strange report of anomalies happening around the world and with these strange report some even say that those anomalies have been forming some portals as well and some report someone came out and the military is coming to investigate some of these and we will have more news on these strange anomalies" she said then as I then turn off the tv then as as I then go over to the sink then as I then start washing my plate then as I did then after I finish washing the plate then as I dry my hands then as I walk over to the couch then pull out my phone then as I look at the picture of our last moments together then as I looked at it then as I sit there then as I got up to get ready for school a bright light then enveloped my room and as I turn back to see what it is then as I couldn't get to see clearly then s the light dissipated then as I look back to see what happened then as I look to see who it was then I saw ahri standing there with the others then as I look at them then I ask.

"Wait why are you girls here I thought you couldn't come back," I said then as they looked at me then ahri said.

"Well, the thing is that what we thought as well but with these portals forming around our world it made it easy for us to come back do since this is happening so we can hang out again" ahri said then as they all walked towards me then they hugged me and started to smile.