Chapter 4

(Y/N pov)

As the second period ended and lunch started I got my stuff left the room and walked quickly to the lunchroom and continued my way to quickly get my lunch and as I got it and started to walk outside and sat down at an empty table and ate alone with no one caring and as I ate alone then a tray of 5 plates were sat down in front of me I look up to see disguised kda girls sit in front of me and then I said.

"And here I thought I told you, girls, to don't even try to find me during lunch," I said then as they started eating then evelynn said.

"Well we don't really know many people to begin with and so we decided to sit here," evelynn said then as they start to eat then I told them.

"Well, the reason I said not to find me is that no one ever hangs out with me, to begin with, because I'm so ugly and people only use me to do all their work," I told them then as then a group of people walked by my table and then they said.

"Oh the new girls are sitting at his table don't they know he going to ruin their reputation," they said then they look back at me, and then Akali asked me.

"Dude is this a daily basis," she asked then as I sighed and told her.

"This is always happening to me and there was never a break for me and nothing can change the fact that my life is always happening," I said to them and as I get up and walk away then a hand grabbed my wrist and then I look to see that Seraphine grabbed my hand and said.

"Then how about you stay here and change what people think about you cause we are going to help you," Seraphine said then as I looked at her face sadden then I sighed and said.

"Let me throw this away and I will come back," I said then Seraphine let my hand go and I walked back to the table and as I sat back down I asked.

"So do you still have that bucket ready for Jackson," I asked then ahri immediately said?

"Of course I want to make that jerk pay for what he tried to do to me," she said then as I looked around I say.

"Good cause after school ends he and his gang usually hand around the bus lot to bully people and as he and his gang have gone together I want you to dump that bucket on then," I said then as they all agreed with me then as I look at the time well we got to head to the third period see you girls when we prank him," I said then got up and grabbed my stuff and walked away to the third period.

(Ahri pov)

As Y/N left I looked at the time to see the third period starts in ten minutes then as I turned around I said.

"So what he said was true dammit I wish I knew," I said then as I thought about it then evelynn asked me.

"What do you mean by that ahri," she asked me then I look around then looked back, and said.

"So when we were moving into Y/N house and he was struggling to carry one of our luggage when he walked up the stairs he whispered to himself I'm used to being a slave already," I told everyone else and as they looked at me shocked then Kaisa asked me.

"So how can we help him then after we deal with Jackson," Kaisa asked me and as we all thought about it then Akali said.

"You know after we finish this I might as well just try to comfort him then" Akali asked then as we thought about it then we got up and started to walk to our class I started to think about how to support him.

(time skip) Y/N pov

As the final class period ended then I walked out and then as I walked to my usual spot in the bus parking lot doing nothing and as I sit down and as I wait for Jackson and his friends to meet and as I get up and walk towards a secluded area of the courtyard and after sitting around then as I look up to the see the kda girls walk in front of me and then evelynn says.