Chapter 6

(ahri pov)

As we followed the cars to a remote base and as we were invisible outside the area we see huge groups of soldiers just protecting the area as we arrive on the outskirts of the base and then we hide behind the many different trees then as we look then as we are on the outside of the base and then I ask.

"So how are we going to get into the base grab Y/N and leave undetected and leave without causing a huge mess," ahri said and as the 5 of us look at the base and look at the movement of soldiers going around and as a truck came into the base and then as the soldiers got out and led someone out the truck and after getting the prisoner out then we saw Y/N and then as we look at the area they brought him into and as we then group up and then we started to then I said to the group.

"Ok how about two of us advance inside the base and the three of us stand by and also alert the two people when things go down we will advance in the base and get out as quickly as we can then we exit the area in a matter of seconds," I said then as everyone nodded and then I said afterward.

"Ok how about Akali and Kaisa get into the base and find Y/N and when we do we try to hide from the government," I said then as we got into position and prepared to execute the plan, and then as we get into the position I said one more than before the plan started.

"Also do not kill anyone here cause when that happens then we will probably see as a threat and will shoot us alright," I said then as everyone nodded then Akali and Kaisa then immediately disappeared and then the remaining three of us looked at the base and as we waited then Akali and Kaisa came from behind a truck then they were invisible then we waited for them to reach inside and get Y/N out safely.

(Akali pov)

As we get inside the building and we quietly walk through the building and avoiding everyone we could and as we move around the area we come across the security room and as the both of us walked in and see two people on the cameras then I move behind one of them then knock him out then threw a blunt object from the unconscious then after I knocked the both of them out then I went on the cameras and find out where Y/N is and after looking through the cameras and then I found a video feed where Y/N is getting interrogated then as me and Kaisa look at the footage then we here in the camera feed.

"Mr. L/N we know you are harboring some dangerous people and please tell us who they are and then we can let you go," he says then Y/N says back.

"They are dangerous people they may seem like it but they are nice people and they stopped the fire for you so it can't be dangerous for the students and they are just confused how they are here and are trying to live a normal life," Y/N says then the interrogator then sighs then ask Y/N.

"Sir we know what they did they may seem good in all but we don't know what they are going to do so please tell us where they went," he said again then as Y/N said.

"You think I know I told them to run for their safety do you think I know where they went," Y/N told him then as he gets up and then said.

"Well since you don't want to be cooperative you'll be here longer than" then he left and Y/N then Y/N was alone I found out where he was then said to Kaisa.

"He is interrogating room 4 it about a right turn after we leave the security room," I tell Kaisa then she nods then we leave the room and then we left invisible closing the doors then slowly walking towards the room and as we look to see a guard there and as we walk closer then I knock out the guard and then search his unconscious body for keys then find some then I started to open the door and then I told Kaisa.

"Watch the area in case if anyone comes by and afterwords come in when I'm done," I said then I started using the many different keys then I unlocked the door then I looked at Kaisa, and then whispered to her.