Chapter 18

(Y/N pov) next morning

Waking up scared out of my mind and looking to my left to see evelynn still there and as I slowly try to get free of evelynn and as I successfully get out of her grip and quietly walk towards the door and as I reached the door and slowly opening it without a noise than just about when I was going to squeeze through the door then a claw closed the door and as I turn to face evelynn seeing her looking at me then saying.

"Where do you think you're going I'm still not done with you yet darling" evelynn said and as I tried to open the door and with another coming very quickly after a couple more tries I got the door opened and squeezed through the crack and ran downstairs and after getting downstairs and seeing Akali sitting on the couch doing nothing and then she looks at me then saying.

"You trying to run from eve have fun she not going to stop but I can try to help you" Akali said and as I ran towards her and grabbed her shoulder then said.

"Please help me get away from an actual demon pleased," I said while in front of her then as I heard running and then I said.

"What do you want me to do please help me disappear from her," I said and Akali smiled then immediately kissed me on the lips then said.

"That all I wanted time for you to hide now" Akali said as she used her smoke and as I hid behind the chair and as I hid behind the chair as evelynn came down and said.

"Where did he go Akali," evelynn said, and as I slowly crawled away and as I get to the bottom of the staircase then as Akali said.

"He wanted me to use my smoke bombs to make him disappear then afterward he was gone and I don't know where he went so have fun finding him," Akali said, and as evelynn then says.

"I know your lying cause I heard you starting to help him escape," evelynn said and as I see her walking back to the stairs then as I held my breath and stood still so she didn't know I was there and as she looked around the area in case then as she looked away and started to walk away and then I slowly walked into the living room and as evelynn was walking around then as evelynn stopped in the kitchen said.

"Y/N darling I know you can hear me if you don't come to show yourself I won't be nice to you so if you don't I will give you grave consequences" as I started to think about it then dust got in my nose and as about I about to sneeze and I was trying to top it then I sneezed and as I looked around and as I see evelynn walking towards me and seeing I was visible then evelynn was up to me and said.

"At least you decided to show yourself and now" evelynn said and as she pulled me and as evelynn then sat down on a couch and evelynn hugging me like a baby and as I tried to leave evelynn told me.

"I wouldn't recommend you wanting to try to escape cause if you try I may have to punish a bad boy" evelynn said as I immediately stop and then sat there while evelynn started to play with me and as time went on and as the rest of the girls then came downstairs and as I was still in evelynn arms and after twenty minutes then evelynn let me go and then said.

"Alright I'm done messing with you but I'm not done yet so be ready" evelynn said as I quickly got up and went to a different spot on the couch and as I sat down and as I sit down and then pull out my phone and start going through youtube and as I opened it then after watching a video for only one minute then I got another text message and as I open it to read it all it says.

Hello again Y/N in half an hour is when full chaos for you will tear apart the world you live in and now the girls you hold dear and prepare for the destruction of the world and I will get my revenge on Kaisa and then I will force her to watch you suffer and as I kill you I will finish of Kaisa there will be no one to stop me from dealing with your puny world have fun dealing with it coming down to an end.
-Death strider