Chapter 15

(Y/N pov) Next morning

Waking up getting up clearing my eyes to see posters of dancing and a neatly organized room I look to my left to see Kaisa sleeping and as I kissed her on the lips and got out of her bed and went towards the bathroom to see if my toothbrush is there walking in and turning on the lights to see all of Kaisa stuff expect my toothbrush and as I walked towards Kaisa and pat her head then as she reacted speaking in her sleep saying.

"Ah, thanks Y/N for that I love you too," Kaisa said in her sleep and as I smiled and laugh as I moved the blanket to her shoulder and then kissed her on the cheek and left her room to sleep and waking out her room and heading towards the living room and seeing no one else there and then went towards the bathroom and after walking in an seeing my toothbrush I went in and started to brush my teeth and after I finished I walked out to the living room again and sat down on the couch and sitting pulled out my phone and sat and chilled until all the girls woke up.

(Small time skip)

As I sat on my phone for the past 35 minutes waiting for the girls to come downstairs and just about when I was going to get up and leave them to go for school I hear.

"Wait for us" and as I stop to look at the stairs I hear a thumb and when I ran to go check what happened I see ahri and Akali at the bottom of the stairs on each other then I asked.

"Can I guess you both ran down the stairs and fell on each other?" I said as they grunted and as I picked up ahri and as she hugs me and as Akali gets up and says.

"I'm sorry to say ahri but someone one needs to stop with the meat cause Jesus you are heavy" I look at Akali then ahri with a mad face as I held her tightly and tried to move away but as I try to walk and bring ahri she broke free and said.

"That it Akali your dead" as ahri broke free of my grip and leaped towards Akali they started to fight while on the ground and as I try to stop the both of them then they looked at me and said.

"You stay out of this" as they both punch me with force and got forced back and hit the wall real hard then fell unconscious.

(Ahri pov)

As we both hit Y/N and we both look at each other then we got up and ran towards Y/N then as we look at each I said.

"I think we may have gone too far," I said, and as Akali checked Y/N and said.

"Yeah, I think we may have," Akali said and as we both picked him up then placed him on the couch I started to slap him to wake him up but to no avail then as Akali pushed me out the way and said.

"I got this" and as she finished speaking then she smacked Y/N hard on the face then Y/N still didn't wake up then Akali did a couple more and when he didn't wake up and Akali backed up and ran towards the kitchen got a cup and went towards the fridge and came back and told me.

"Ok if we dump this on Y/N again we are going to have to do this over the sink or outside," Akali said then I told her.

"Let bring him outside and do that" Akali said and then as I get Y/N and bring him towards the back door and open it and bringing him outside then Akali followed behind with the cup I set him down on a chair and as I move back and Akali dumps the cup of water on Y/N and then he wakes up and as he looks around he asked.

"Did you have to do that again and also please do not try to knock me out again" Y/N said and we both look at each other then I look back to Y/N and said?

"No promises that won't happen again," I told him and as he looked at his clothes he said.

"Well that a good walk-up call for what you girls did," Y/N said as we backed inside and saw evelynn sitting on the couch asking.