Chapter 14

(Y/N pov)

As we sat down ready to answer many questions of fans then trucks came by with new crews ready to ask questions and as I grumbled and Akali laid fully on me and said.

"Relax it's not that bad" Akali said as I sat there with the news and the fans asking a lot of questions and as I tried to get up and try to leave but ahri and evelynn put her hand on my shoulder to ensure I sat there and with all the people asking a bunch of questions then ahri said.

"Alright, people please cause there are a lot of you we are going to answer one question at a time, "ahri said and I look at her and said.

"This is now a QnA I'm guessing now," I said then ahri looked at me and said.

"Yes it is now" ahri told me with a smile then I said to her.

"Well this is the part where I leave," I said then immediately afterwords Akali laid her head on my shoulder Kaisa laid her head on my shoulder with Seraphine putting her legs on my mind, and ahri and evelynn placed their hands on my head and I was forced to sit there and do nothing but sit and answer questions and then as they all raised their hands and Akali called on one and she asked.

"So how long have you been here," she asked then ahri said.

"For about a week now anymore," ahri said, and still the same amount of hands came up and after picking on he said.

"How did you end up here in our world," he asked and as I looked at the girls and then they looked at me, and then I nudged my shoulder then evelynn said.

"To be honest we don't know we arrived or woke up on someone's farm and when we all woke up we left the area before anyone discovered us," evelynn said and as I sat there wanting to go to sleep but Akali kept me awake and said into my ear.

"Please stay awake for us I know it will be boring but please" Akali said as I look at her and sighed and wrapped my arms around her waist and as Akali grabbed them and laid back down on my shoulder as many questions started to be asked and as I sat there listening to all of them and doing nothing but listening then I heard.

"So what are you going to do knowing the fact you have 5 girls who are in love with you and people would kill you to get a chance to go out with them" I look to the huge crowd of people and someone in front of us then I looked at the girls staring at me and I looked back and said.

"Well I'm probably going to try my life normally even though I'm going to get many fans coming to my house to talk to the girls but now it's a part of my life so be it then," I said, and as he nodded and then backed away as I wanted to get up and walk inside and as the huge crowd of people questions finished then as no more hands were raised then as we saw no more hands then ahri said.

"Then if there are no more questions please can you leave our home to please," ahri said and the newscast left and most of the fans left but some stayed, and then someone asked.

"Can we at least get a picture of this?" some guy asked and as we all look at each other then Evelynn says.

"How do we know you're not going to grope us in any way," evelynn said then they started to bow and say.

"We won't do anything to you mistress," they all said, and as the girls get up and then I get up and try to walk inside but then I felt a thing tap my shoulder I turn to see a tentacle by evelynn and as I tried to run it grabbed me pulled me back and evelynn said.

"Not today darling you are going into this picture and your not leaving till it happens," evelynn says and as she pulls me up to her and then hugs me and as the girls surround me and the fans then start taking pictures and as the last one finished and no one else was on our lawn then as we let go of each other I asked.