Prologue

(3rd person pov)

As we follow a kid named Y/N going about his day in high school sitting in class minding his own business and as that happens a group of seniors walk up to him and ask.

"Hey, nerd I need you to do our homework for us while we go to practice, "he asked then as Y/N looks at him and then ask.

"Again disinterested you say you were giving it to someone else or do it on your own"Y/N said confused then as he said that then the senior picks him up and pulls him in his face and says.

"You listen here nerd you do my work or you get a beating you got it," he said while Y/N sighs and then says.

"I will do it for you but can you let me go," Y/N asked him as he let go and then starts to walk away, and as Y/N get back into his seat and continues to work on classwork as he puts away the senior homework and Y/N continues his normal day and as the day pass and school ends Y/N gets up from his seat and walks out the classroom and walk towards the stairs and walking down the stairs he sees one of the senior bully waiting for him on the stairs and as Y/N walks down it the bully grabs Y/N and turns him to face the bully and as they both look at each other than the bully punches Y/N in the stomach and as Y/N stumbles the bully keeps on hitting him and after a short beating the bully walked away and said.

"Now that will teach you to talk back" he just sad as he walked away and as Y/N got up from the beating and walked downstairs and limps his way to the front door and after walking outside the high school and slowly walks home and after walking for 10 minutes Y/N reach the front door opens the door and places his bag down and go towards his bathroom upstairs and reaching inside Y/N opens the cabinet and grabs bandages and start pulling up his shirt and starts to put bandages around it and as Y/N finish pulls down his shirt and then walks out the bathroom and walks out the bathroom and walks towards his bedroom and lays down on his bed and after laying down on his bed then Y/N phone started to beep and as Y/N pulls out his phone and he turns it on a text says.

(Text): hey I hear you are giving your room out to rent.

It says and as Y/N looks at it he replies saying.

(Y/N text): yeah how many people are coming to rent my rooms and how long do you plan to stay.

Y/N sends the text and after waiting for a minute then a text was sent and says.

(Text): we have 5 people coming to rent and we don't exactly know how long we are staying.

As Y/N read the text he then sends it back.

(Y/N text): ok I will send you the address and you come over oh and also are you bringing anything over.

Y/N sends the text and then I sent them the address an text was sent back and it read.

(Text): alright thanks and we aren't planning on bringing much and we will see you in 3 hours.

As Y/N read the text and then he puts his phone down then gets up and checks all the rooms with the beds and as Y/N gets the beds ready after an hour he goes downstairs and grabs a drink and starts drinking and after finishing he throws it away in the trash and then sits down on the couch and goes on his phone waiting as hours go by and after waiting two hours a doorbell was heard then Y/N gets up from the couch and walks over to it and as he opens the door he sees 5 girls wearing mask and hoodies and Y/n asks.

"So you are the people renting my rooms," Y/N ask then the shortest one said.

"Yeah we are and this is the address right," she asked then Y/N said.

"Yeah, this is the right place to come in oh my name is also Y/N," Y/N said as they all walk in and Y/N shuts the door behind them and locks it, and walks towards the living while the others are looking around the place and Y/N asked.

"Can I guess you 5 don't want to see the rooms and choose which one you want?" he asked then they realized and then stopping doing whatever they were doing and followed Y/N upstairs and showed them all their rooms and after showing all the room and then one asked.

"What there only 5 beds where are you going to sleep" then they all looked at Y/N and then he said.

"I'm fine sleeping on the couch and judging by the way you sound you are girls and if I know anything they always need privacy so I'm fine being downstairs away oh and we're in your luggage," he asked and as the other look at each other then one says.

"Yeah it outside on the porch," she said and as Y/N walked downstairs the girls started to chat about what to do and as Y/N opens the door and looks to see it all sitting there and as he tried to pick up one it was heavy and as he sighed he slowly one by one picked it all up and placed it in the living room as they see Y/N struggling moving luggage and as they look and see they ran towards him and asked.

"Are you ok do you need help" they all came towards Y/N and then he said.

"I'm fine I'm used to this" Y/N said and whispered the last part and as he continued the hard work and the girls looked at the luggage he and one looked at him as he struggled to get upstairs with the luggage and after reaching the top and leaving the luggage and walks back downstairs and the girls picked up their luggage and said.

"You did enough for us let us carry our luggage upstairs," the girl said, and as they walk up and then the last one walked up to Y/N and asked him.

"Hey, can I ask what you meant by your used to this," she asked then Y/N then said.

"It nothing to worry about how about you go upstairs and they situated," Y/N told her then walked upstairs thinking as they situated in their new rooms.