Chapter 7

(3rd person pov)

As the negotiation of Y/N and the Colonel of the soldiers were sitting inside of the base talking and resolving the issue of kda and them being all nice and doing nothing wrong then the Colonel said.

"Ok with the terms we have now is that we will not bother you, anyone, more and also with our terms you will help us with experiments and understanding what your powers are and how strong they are and also how they got here in the first place and for your terms, we may not experiment too much to the girls and also they may also they are willing to help in any way to save lives is that it," he said then as he finished Y/N then said.

"Yep that all the terms you and the girls want man that took a while," Y/N said then they both got up and shook their hands, and as Y/N turned back to the girls tired and some Yawning and with Seraphine and Akali sleeping then the remaining three got up and then asked the Colonel.

"So is this how our lives are going to be from now on with the government knowing that we have powers," the three remaining awake members ask then the Colonel then said to them.

"Pretty much but in terms with that we are freely able to pull you five from your schools cause we know you are going to school to do experiments to see how strong your powers are really but from that yes," he said to them then as he them turns away and then as Evelynn and ahri then pick up Akali and Seraphine then as Y/N walk towards them and then wraps his arm around Kaisa waist Kaisa starts blushing then Y/N said to the colonel.

"Well, we are going to head home now see you when you call us," Y/N said then afterward then Kaisa used her speed than the six of them disappeared then as that happened the soldiers got the chairs and moved them back and one of the soldiers then asked his commanding officer.

"Sir how do we know they won't lie and then betray us and get rid of us," he said then the colonel then turned around then told him.

"They're nothing to worry about they won't cause harm caused by watching them they are trying to live a normal life and try not to cause harm to us so nothing to worry about so carry on," he said then as he went back inside the bunker.

(Y/N pov)

As we arrived back home and as we let go of each other then Kaisa tapped my shoulder then as I look at her then Kaisa says to me.

"I'm glad your alright Y/N sorry to get you into this situation," Kaisa says to me then I tell her.

"It's alright Kaisa I'm not hurt in the slightest but did for you girls to escape," I told Kaisa then afterward I hugged her then told her.

"Well if can let you girls get a normal life then it was the best option from me to you girls," I told her then Kaisa hugged me back then told me.

"This is embarrassing Y/N," Kaisa said and as I released the hug then ahri said.

"Ah come on Y/N please I need a hug as well" Then I look at ahri then I ask.

"What's wrong with you you alright ahri" I tasked then afterward then I got immediately tackled by ahri and as we were in shock then ahri told me.

"After what you did for us I can't hold back my feelings because I fell in love when you sacrificed your life for us so I can no longer hold them back now darling" ahri said while then hugging me squeezing me to death then evelynn said.

"Damm it you sly fox I was going to do it first," evelynn said then Akali said.

"Why does she always get everything" Akali said then as I looked confused then as was just confused then I pulled ahri up with me and just and then I said.