Chapter 1

(Y/N pov)

As the others situated in their rooms and as I went over to my backpack and as I picked it up and then as I pulled out my phone with my other hand to see that Jackson was calling me and as I answered then he yelled to me.

"Listen here Y/N change of plans my teacher wants me to turn it in an hour so if you don't finish it I'm blaming you on this you got it, "Jackson told me as I sighed then said back to him.

"Ok I will finish now, "I told him then he hung up and I put the backpack down on the seat next to me and pull out the work as I start doing everything, and after 55 minutes and almost finishing all the work one came down and saw me saw all the work I was doing then she asked me.

"Hey that is a lot of work you're doing you going to be ok" then looked at her with a mask on then looked back at the work and said.

"Yeah, I'm fine just a lot of school work to do, "I told her, and as I finished up and she went towards the kitchen and got something to drink then I told her.

"Oh if you and or your friends try to walk past this area stop your friends and don't leave that area, "I told them then she looked at me confused and then asked.

"What do you mean by that-" as a doorbell rang interrupted her and then as I walked towards the door and sighed and open it Jackson then said.

"Thanks need oh and before I forget" then as he finished he punched me in the face and then told me.

"That your payment nerd now gets out of my sight" as I closed the door and Jackson walked away then I walked back into the kitchen and then looked to my left and as I looked and see her shocked she asked.

"Dude how can you let him do that to you," she asked confused and angry at the same time and as I was about to tell her then I heard to my right.

"What the hell happened down here" as I look towards my right to see the rest of the girls came down confused as to what happened and as I started to lose focus of my vision and fell unconscious.

(3rd person pov)

As Y/N fell and the others look at what happened then ran towards Y/N and then as one checks the pulse she says.

"He is unconscious but why did he pass out help me put him on the couch," she said and another came to help, and as they walked towards the couch one said.

"Well since he is unconscious might as well takes these masks off there getting annoying trying to breathe right now" she as she starts to take it off and as the others looked at each other and did the same as the first one to take off mask is Akali standing then said.

"That finally off it was getting annoying to breathe through right" as Akali said and as they all finish Seraphine and Kai's standing next to her saying.

"I guess your right but what wrong with your mask I was breathing perfectly fine," Kaisa said, and as the final two finish then Evelynn and are looked towards everyone and says.

"Well since he passed out let see what caused it ahri want to go check now," Evelynn says then everyone looks at her ahri then nods and kneels next to Y/N, and as ahri starts to lift Y/an shirt and everyone looks and as she finishes they all looked shocked as they see bandages on Y/N stomach and bruises on the rib cage and as they look in shocked the evelynn asked.

"Jesus this poor boy what has he been through, "Evelynn asked as everyone looked towards her and then nudged their shoulders as ahri then started to remove the bandages, and as ahri finished they all looked shocked as they saw more wounds than ahri said.

"There are even more and judging these were recent, "ahri told everyone as they looked at Y/N stomach and as they all looked in shock as Seraphine said.