Chapter 5

Well since my data for this chapter got deleted and I'm too lazy to type all 2500 words in a short period I am going to shorten how long this chapter is I'm sorry for this but I have a tight upload schedule to deal with.

(3rd person pov)

As the day moves to the next we see Y/N still sleeping on the same spot ahri left him then as then ahri walks down the stairs and looks to see Y/N still asleep then ahri walks up to him and then kisses him on the check saying.

"I'm sorry what you had to go through Y/N I hope we can make it better for you" ahri said then walked towards the kitchen to make some food and as the morning went by then Y/N woke up and looked around to see ahri in the kitchen and as he gets up and then ahri turns around to see him and then she said.

"Oh you awake Y/N you doing alright after yesterday," ahri said and as Y/N start rubbing my eye then he walks towards the bathroom Y/N says to her.

"Yeah I am im I just hope that at school I don't get attacked by Jackson and his goons," Y/N says and as he walks into the bathroom, and then as Y/N then brushes his teeth then he walks out of the bathroom and sees the rest of the girls downstairs waiting around and as they look at him then Akali ask.

"Hey, you doing alright Y/N," Akali said and as he looks at her and then tells her.

"Yeah I am doing ok after yesterday," Y/N tells her then afterward then Y/N rubs her head and then he sits down, and then as he sat down and as the plate of food came in front of them and afterward then Seraphine asked everyone.

"So what do you think is going to happen at school since what happens with Jackson in all and if people got wind of it what going to happen then afterward," Seraphine said then as we finish up and then as we finish up and then Y/N looks at the time and then he says.

"Well we can worry about when we get to school and when that happens we can prepare then afterward," Y/N says and then all six of them leave the house and when walking to school they see different types of cars and vehicles and people with white suits then Y/N says to the girls.

"Those are scientists here why are they here," he says then as they see and then as they walk down towards the front of the door, and then one of the scientists sees them, and then as he walks up to them he says to the group.

"Hello sorry to waste your time here we are here to figure out if the bucket incident of the poor man is related to something that happened three days ago," he says and the group looks at him then as that happened Y/N then ask him.

"Wait what incident" Y/N asks him and the scientist looks at him and says.

"Since you don't know what happened we got a spike on our radar when a huge blast of kinetic energy erupted on someone farmland and when we got there we found traces of people there and burn circles around the poor farmer land and then two days later at this school we found another spike of kinetic energy not severe as the last one but similar at this school so are trying to find out the cause of it and capture it so we can prevent another situation where they can destroy the world and contain them and found out their motive," he said and as they all look at each other then the scientist asks Y/N.

"so do you know what happened at the bucket incident location and do anything major that happened in the area," he asked me then as I looked at him then I told him.

"No we nothing much but we at the area when it happened and when we saw it I looked up to see I can find where and who did it but when I looked up to see I saw a floating bucket with no way that bucket in the air and when it fell I looked confused when it happened," I told the scientist then as then he looks behind to the girls and then asks them.

"Do you know anything that happened in the area?" he asked them then evelynn then said to him.

"We don't know much as well and we don't understand much cause we were homeschooled for our own life but we weren't looking at the area when it happened but when we turned around and looked to see what happened we just saw the aftermath of the incident so we don't know anything," evelynn said to the scientist and then he nodded and then he says.

"Ok thank you sorry to waste your time you may continue your school day," he said and then Y/N and the girls walk past him and as he looks back to see them walk into the front door and then he looks back goes to his radio then he says to his command.

"Sir I think I may have found the cause of the kinetic blast," he says then we see Y/N and the girls then walk to a private area, and then as they walk into the area Y/N says.

"Ok they may know it you was one of you girls that caused the kinetic energy so when they start asking a lot of question try your best to make up an appropriate story that best explains how you got there," Y/N says then as he says to the girls and as he looks around then he says one last thing to the girls.

"Ok and whatever happens to me I think it best for you to run away and I will buy as much time I can to distract them you girls got it," Y/N tells them then as they look at Y/N, and then they didn't know what to say then Y/N says.

"Do you girls understand what I'm saying right that I'm going to sacrifice myself for you girls to get away alright?" Y/N said again then as they slowly nodded and then they slowly walk out without being suspicious and then goes to their classes.

(Timeskip)

As lunchtime came around and Y/N and the girls sit around the table away from most people they started talking about what to do and how they are going to avoid the government and as they are talking about the fire alarm went off and then as they look around to see what happened they see a huge fire in the main building and then as that happened then they sneakily then get over to the main building then Y/N ask.

"Ok, can you get air bubbles around us so we can get people out of the building," Y/N says then ahri did air bubbles and then they walk inside the building then Y/N ask when we are in the middle of the hallway.

"Who can search this building and find where anyone is," Y/N says then Seraphine said.

"I can find them," Seraphine said and as she is looking for them then she says confused.

"What there is no one here and when I did it I also found that the building is surrounded by people and many vehicles as well," Seraphine said then as Y/N thinks about the situation then he says to the girls.

"This was a trap, to begin with, and they are planning to capture you girls," Y/N said then as he turns back to the girls and then he says.

"Listen to you girls are in disguises it's easy for you to lose them and then afterward leave the area without being seen and before I continue can you all go invisible and leave the area" Y/N then Akali raised her hand then Y/N before saying to them.

"If that is the case I need you to immediately lose the disguises and then turn invisible and get rid of my bubble and I will leave to buy you time to leave and you may never see me again," Y/N said then as they looked scared at Y/N then ahri said.

"I can't do that to you," she says then Y/N looks at her then says.

"I know life is tough but this is the best way I can get you girls to leave the area unharmed and before you leave me can you clear the building of fire when I get outside, " Y/N says then as ahri reluctantly agree then as Y/N starts to cough and walk away and then as he turns away and then the girls lose their disguises and then Akali make them go invisible and as Y/N goes walk towards the front Y/N hears.

"Come out with your hands out we know there six of you in there come out and you won't be harmed," he said, and as Y/N walked out and then as he coughed a lot then as he said.

"Now corporate with and get the other five out then I looked back to the building and said.

"You won't be able to get them to begin with," Y/N said then the building went out in a matter of seconds then as the soldiers then were confused then Y/N smiled while starting to fall unconscious saying.

"Those girls are good" then Y/N fell unconscious and then the shoulder then went to check him and then carried him to the trucks to bring to the base and the kda girls were watching then they quietly got quickly transported by Kaisa and followed the trucks.