Chapter 12

(Y/N pov)

As I woke up on one of the girl's beds and I look to my right to see ahri and just to make sure I look to my left to see no one and as I tried to get up ahri stopped me and laid me back down and as I still tried to get ahri opened her eyes and told me.

"Please lay down Y/N You don't want to me ale me sad" ahri said and as she started to do the puppy eyes and as much as I wanted to look away I couldn't and trying my best I couldn't resist and then said.

"Aw, fine Jesus what with girls and the puppy eyes," I said as I laid back down and ahri then hugging me almost squeezing my life away then I fell asleep again.

(Time skip Jutsu)

After waking up again and looking to my right not seeing ahri and to my left to see it still empty then I got and as I was leaving ahri room then the bathroom door opened and as I looked to see ahri only wearing a towel and as I turn away and try to open the door to leave then ahri closes it and then turns me to look at her and then say.

"Oh sorry dear but you aren't leaving again and also your toothbrush is up here in my bathroom so you won't be leaving and wouldn't hurt if my towel fell and you saw my naked body" ahri said as she smirked and shook my head no but as ahri reached for the towel and my head as fast as it could go and as I did it to fast my head started to spin and fell unconscious.

(Ahri pov)

As Y/N fell on me and I got him up and looked at my mistake and then placed him on my bed and said to myself.

"Maybe next time I don't tease him at all sorry babe," I said to myself and kissed him on the lips as I went towards my closet and looked at what I was going to wear and then placed it on the bed went towards the drawer got my underwear and grabbed a bra and started to put it on and as I look back Y/N still asleep then looked at myself then put on my clothes and after I finished I went towards Y/N again and kissed him on lips and then hugged him and let him sleep on my bed as I walked out my room and walking down the stairs seeing no one else is awake then as I went towards the fridge to get some food and as I opened it and grabbed something and turned around to the all the girls there and nearly throwing my food in the air then evelynn asked me.

"So we scared someone did we," evelynn asked me, and as I put the food in the microwave and then auto reheat it and then turned to them with a calm look saying.

"No you didn't eve so let me eat my food in peace," I said trying not to look scared as the other girls started to laugh as I waited then as the microwave finished, and then I opened it grabbed my food, and then went towards the drawer and grabbed a fork and then closed the drawer and sat down and started to eat my food and as I did then evelynn asked.

"What is Y/N still doing upstairs usually he be down here what did you do to Y/N you fox" I heard evelynn say then I got the chills as I looked up to see evelynn with golden eyes I gulped and then told her.

"Oh he's still asleep cause he was tired and didn't feel like getting out of bed," I said, and as evelynn kept on looking at me and then Said.

"Then why were you scared before you talked what did you do" I stared into her deadly eyes and as I couldn't take it then I said.

"Ok, I may have made Y/N go unconscious after saying I would show my naked body to him," I asked and then I heard evelynn sigh and then said.

"Is that it?" she said then I nodded and as evelynn walked towards the stairs and then said.

"Alright I'll go wake him up and I'm not going to make him fall asleep again," evelynn said as she started to walk upstairs and I continued to eat and as I finished I got my plate and put it in the sink and as I started to wash then evelynn came down with Y/N awake and then Y/N said.