Chapter 22

(Ahri pov)

After running upstairs to hide from Y/N and not hearing any footsteps then slowly peeking my head around the wall then as I look to see not seeing Y/N then I slowly walk down the stairs slowly then as I look around the stair ledge to see Y/N on the couch sleeping then as I slowly walk downstairs then walking to Y/N sleeping then as I look around to see no one then I quietly laughed then I got close to Y/N then I laid on him then as I laid on him comfortably then I laid there and enjoyed the comfort without the others knowing and went to sleep.

(Akali pov)

After heading into my room and jumping on my bed then as I laid there started to roll around my bed doing nothing then I pulled out my phone then opened youtube and started to scroll through a lot of youtube videos and as I was about to watch one then my door opened then I look under my phone to see Kaisa standing there than asking me.

"Did you take my hoodie Akali" I look to my right in my closet to see the hoodie I stole from Kaisa then as I slowly look back at her now standing nearly in front of me and I put my phone down and look at her then I tell her trying to make a normal face.

"No, I didn't take your hoodie why would I," I said trying to make a convincing lie but as Kaisa looked at me with suspicion then looked to her left, and then when she walked into my closet turned on the light and looked at the ground and saw the hoodie I took from her then I slowly got out the bed and slowly tried to walk away then as I reached the door I hear from behind me.

"Akali you should know better not to lie and try to run" then I look to see Kaisa smiling with her eyes closed then as I looked at her with a murderous aura then I closed my eyes and hoped for the best as.

(time skip)

After I dealt with Akali taking my hoodie I stole from Y/N and returning into my room to then hang it in my closet then I walk out of my room then close it then walk downstairs to the living room to see ahri laying on Y/N and as I grabbed ahri and pulled her off then as I did when she woke up then cleaned her eyes then looked at me and said.

"Why did you do that Kai please let me go back to sleep on Y/N" ahri said as she tried to crawl back on Y/N stomach and as I drag her off the couch and then drag her to the kitchen and as I reach the kitchen then as I use my free hand then turn on the sink and put to cold war as ahri tried to get free of my grip on her shirt then as I get a cup full of cold war then as I poured it on her then as I dump it on her then as I did then let her go then she immediately then jumped on then looked at me then asked.

"Why did you that to me Kai that was very cold" ahri said then as I smiled then said.

"It was the best way for you to stop trying to get your grip on Y/N and also because I needed to cause I wanted to ask you something," I said then as ahri looked at me still cold said.

"Well, what is it cause now I need a towel to dry me off," ahri said then as I told her.

"We are going to need to formulate a plan when another dangerous threat comes and endangers as they could destroy the world like Death strider or even more dangerous group of people or remember the war," I said then as ahri seriously looked at me and said.

"Of course I remember the war that what changed all the countries lives and the people who caused that war were able to escape and even up to now the world is on a global manhunt for them so yeah I can understand your reasoning to come up with a plan so what is your plan exactly" ahri told me and as I thought about then as we both were standing in as we both start to think about the best way to protect Y/N then as Ahri said.

"Well one thing we could do to save him is to possibly hide his presence and turn him invisible while we deal with the threat and he doesn't get hurt" ahri said then as I look at her then say.