Chapter 20

(Y/N pov)

Waking up from the couch and looking around to see the sun out and as I look around me to see Seraphine and I was laying on Seraphine then as I got up from her then I looked around to see on one downstairs and as I get up from the couch and look around the area then as I look back to Seraphine sleeping peacefully I kiss her on the lips I walked to the bathroom and as I enter and start to brush my teeth and after I finished then I washed my face then as I cleaned my face then I walked outside to still see Seraphine sleeping and as I walk towards the kitchen and opened the cabinet and grabbed a cup and then walked towards the fridge and as I take out the milk and then as I poured a cup then as I poured half a cup then put it back in then as I drink it from the counter and wait then as I finish drinking the cup then I placed it into the sink and as I start washing it then I hear.

"Oh, your awake you doing alright Y/N" I look to see Seraphine awake and slowly rubbing her eyes then as I tell her.

"Yeah I'm doing alright after getting Death strider out my head so I'm doing alright," I said then as Seraphine got up and then stretched and as she walked towards the kitchen then as she sat down on the chair then said.

"Can you get me some food Y/N?" Seraphine asked me then as I finished cleaning the cup then as I walk to the fridge and said.

"You want me to cook a whole meal just for you," I asked then Seraphine laughed and then in a playful matter then said.

"Yeah, I want a meal fresh that you made Y/N," Seraphine said and as I opened the fridge then grabbed some frozen meat then as I then get a pot from the cabinet then as I put it on the stove then after turning it then as I get the meat out then I put it on the pan and then as I turn on the stove then as I put the meat in there then walked over to the fridge and then opened it and grabbed some fish and as I put it in the stove then I wait for it to cook.

(Time skip)

After about ten minutes of cooking then I brought a single plate to Seraphine then I take the pot then take it to the sink then start cleaning it then as start cleaning it then start cleaning the oil on the pot Seraphine said.

"This is so good Y/N" I look to see Seraphine eating all of it immediately and as I look back to the sink and as I finish cleaning the pot and leaving it in the sink then drying my hands then as I look at Seraphine still eating and as I walk past her then sit down on the couch and as I pull out my phone and sit-down and sitting-dining nothing as I hear.

"That was so good" then I look back then I see Seraphine got up then she walked her way to the sink than as she puts the plate in the sink then I look back to my phone then as I do then I hear.

"So darling what happening here" I look up to see evelynn walking towards the kitchen then I said.

"Well, there is nothing much happening here but Seraphine is all happy right now," I said to evelynn then as she walked towards the kitchen then I look back at my phone then as I scrolled through youtube then as I hear.

"So did someone get special treatment before all of us did you Sera" I stop looking at my phone and look at Seraphine and evelynn as evelynn looking at her with a gaze and as I see Seraphine scared then immediately say.

"Ok I did I made Y/N cook a meal just for me ok," Seraphine said and as I turn back and look through my phone then I hear from behind me.

"So did someone make something for someone without even making more for us huh" I stop then look up to see evelynn leaning on the couch I was sitting on then I say.

"No I don't know what you mean evelynn," I said then as I sweat then as I look at evelynn eyes then as she laughed, and then said.

"You can stop lying Darling it's best for you so tell me did you only make a meal just for Seraphine and this time tell me the truth before I have to punish you," evelynn said and as I look at her gaze then I said.