Chapter 17

(Y/N pov)

As we arrive home and I opened the door for the girls and as we went inside and I closed the doors then as I look the door then I walk towards the living room and the girls sitting around doing their things and as I sit down I said.

"So what are you girls going to do," I asked then as I sit down then ahri said.

"Well if you think about it we are going to sit here and do nothing," ahri said and as I pulled out my phone and started to go through my phone and as I look towards the girls then saw them all in the kitchen around the kitchen table on their phones waiting for food to be done and as I look back at my phone a message appeared and when I clicked on it and read what it said I started to question who this is.

If you are reading this Y/N I know you are cause I am watching you but the girls you know and love will cause you suffering and harm and nothing with stopping me from all you hold to your heart I don't care if you show this to the girls but know this your whole world will be crumbling down and nothing will stop me
-Death strider

As I throw my phone to a different couch then as I look at the girls who are confused about what I'm doing then evelynn asked.

"Darling are you alright why did you through your phone," evelynn asked as she got up and started to walk towards me and as I grabbed my phone again and as evelynn was in front of me then as I turn on my phone and clicked on the latest message and showed it to evelynn and as evelynn looked at the message and started to read she got angry and walked back to her chair and then said.

"He back and he in the real world and sent Y/N a threat that he will kill us and make him suffer after he deals with everything he gets rids of everyone" and as evelynn finished speaking then ahri and Akali gasped and Seraphine was confused as to what was happening then I heard a pot drop and as Kaisa turned around scared out of her mind then ahri got up from her chair and ran towards her and started to hug her and then as Seraphine and I was confused at what happened then Seraphine asked.

"Who are you guys talking about," Seraphine asked confused than after Seraphine then I asked.

"Who is this Death strider I never heard of him before," I asked then as evelynn looked at me and then as ahri looks back at us and says.

"Death strider is a menace to void society he causes war to happened within society and when he was freed from his prison that would hold people for thousands of years he was freed to cause more problems to society but now if he is in this world now he will cause chaos on the world and now if he knows we are here he going to get his revenge on the one person who was able to put him into that prison and that person was Kaisa dad" as ahri said and as we look at Kaisa scared out her mind and as I walk towards her and as I was up close to Kaisa I asked her.

"Are you going to be ok with him being here?" I asked Kaisa as she hugged me saying.

"No he nearly killed my dad but with me distracting him my dad was able to defeat him and steal him away and now he here and know that I'm the only thing that stopped him last time he will be coming for me," Kaisa said and then as she started to cry into my chest and as I hugged and held her and as she cried when I told her.

"Whatever your age was when you defeated him Kaisa you are older and you have your band girls to help you and you have something to fight for and you have someone to protect just like me so are you going to sit back and do nothing while your friends and everything in this world gets destroyed by him or are you going to fight back against him and have a chance with winning cause now you have your band members and don't forget we have the military support to deal with him so it will be a different playing ground then when you beat him when you were younger are you going to now sit back and do nothing or you going to take stand as you father did and fight back," I said giving Kaisa an inspiring speech and as Kaisa looked at me and stopped crying then said to me.

"Thank you for that Y/N that was helpful and I guess you are right about a lot of things my dad did do it cause he wanted to fight back against him and now since I do have my friends now," Kaisa said, and as Kaisa then picked up the pot and as she set it down and then hugged me the let me go and walked back to the stove and started to continue cooking food as I walk to an empty seat and as I sit down and start going through my phone again and as time passed again and Kaisa starting to bring food to the table and as I put my phone away and grab the fork and just about when I was going to eat then Kaisa sat on my lap and said.

"Thanks for that Y/N that was helpful," Kaisa said and as she looks at me then I tell her.

"It's nothing much to worry about but I was just telling you are different from what you were when you were a kid when you fought against now you and your friends could stop him before chaos erupts over my world," I said then as Kaisa nodded then she kissed me on the lips then we released the kiss then as Kaisa turned around on my lap then as I ask her.

"Are you going to just sit on my lap and start eating or are you going to sit on my lap and eat while on my lap?" I asked then Kaisa then tells me while grabbing her fork then saying.

"No I'm going to stay here and enjoy the seat Y/N I don't see what the problem with the chair is perfectly fine," Kaisa said and as I then look around her waist and seeing faces of jealousy then as I grab some of my food and start eating again in an uncomfortable position and after eating a couple of bites then evelynn said.

"So how are we going to plan to deal with Death strider from the text Y/N got he is watching us constantly from the text and so he would know what we would be knowing our every movement so we need to be careful," evelynn said, and as we were eating while talking about it and as we were finishing our food and as Kaisa gets off me and grabbed my plate and the girls then got up to place their trays then as they sat down in the same spot as they then also start to think and as we sit and think.

(Time skip cause reasons)

As we finalize the plan then as I checked the time to see it was 10:56 pm and as I said.

"Well girls as much as I want to continue this I'm going to sleep and I'm not going to like sleeping today," I said then as I walked away then got grabbed immediately by evelynn, and then told me.

"Oh, where do you think your going darling" evelynn said holding me in her hands and as the girls walk away I said.

"Please help me I don't want to die here," I said and as the girls look at me they slowly walk away and leave me and evelynn downstairs then she turns me to face her then says.

"You can't escape from my darling," she says as then evelynn aggressively then kiss me and as I try to break free of her grip then evelynn tightens her grip around me and pulls me in even closer and as I was starting to faint then she stopped the kiss and said.

"Don't my fun ruined now don't we?" evelynn told me as I tried too much to get out of her grip and as she laughs at me trying then she says.

"Let see if you can get out of this" evelynn said as she started to eat go I broke free and started to run and jump over the couch and ran upstairs and as I get upstairs then as I looked where to go I was grabbed again as I was flung back downstairs and grabbed again saying.

"You got far but let go to sleep now" evelynn then drags me upstairs into her room and as I entire I see the room filled with my clothes in a pile then I asked.

"How did you steal so much of my clothes and where did you get it," I asked then evelynn laughed as she said.

"I have my ways now" as evelynn threw me on the bed and as I tried to get under the bed but stopped again as evelynn turned me towards her to see her only wearing a bra and panties and said.

"Well usually I sleep naked but you're here and I'm not done teasing you yet," evelynn said, and as I tried to scream then evelynn then put her hand on my mouth and laughed.

(3rd person pov)

As Y/N was suffering in the distance the familiar blacked-dressed person says to himself.

"Thank you for finding your weakness Kaisa now time for you to suffer," he said as he disappeared into the night.