Chapter 27

(Ahri pov)

After losing all of the Y/N clothes that I stole then I walked downstairs and after walking downstairs and then seeing Y/N sitting on the couch then I asked.

"What are you doing," I asked then as Y/N looked up to me then said.

"Oh, nothing much just remembering all the fun I had during the arcade with my family," Y/N said then as I looked at him sad I said.

"Oh sorry about bringing that up," I said then Y/N got up then said.

"No it's ok it's just fond memories I had when I was a kid now I have you girls so there is nothing I should worry much about now so let make the best of it and lighten up that sad face and turn it into a happy one," Y/N said then as I look at him in the eyes then as I smiled then I said.

"Yeah, your right so what else are you going to do," I asked again then as Y/N looked at me then he told me.

"Still I don't know what I am planning to do so I'm going to worry about that when I start doing random things so yeah why are you down here," Y/N said then as I looked at him then I said to him.

"Well outside on the driveway when we were talking we made a deal at the arcade and the deal was whoever won our games then they had to do whatever the person said they wanted us to do and in the end, Akali won then as she did it took her till when we to back to figure out what she wanted to do then she told us she wanted all the clothes we stole from you and give it to her for three days and now we have to wait till we get it back so now I am going to miss the smell of your clothes," I told Y/N then entire story then as Y/N then told me.

"So that what you girls were talking about in the driveway," Y/N said then as I go to sit down on the couch then as I did then Y/N went towards the kitchen then asking me.

"So what are you going to do now ahri since you can't sniff my clothes anymore for a while," Y/N said then as I looked at him then said.

"Ok, I don't sniff your clothes like a pervert alright," I said then as I look at Y/N then he looked at me with a blank face then said to me.

"Ahri if I know you in about like two different ways I know you are going to sniff my clothes so just admit it," Y/N said still looking at me with a blank face on him then as I slowly look away then as I did then Y/N said.

"So it is true cause people who are trying to hide things always look away before they admit it," Y/N said then as I look back at him then stood up and said.

"Hey it may be true that I do that but sometimes they do it to not look at you cause they always accuse people," I said then as Y/N laughed then as then he looked at me and said.

"I just got you to admit it so it was part of the plan for me to say that so got you ahri," Y/N said then as I look at Y/N then as I think about then as I looked at Y/N shocked than I as I then sat back down then as I cross my arms then as I say to Y/N.

"Can't believe you tricked me into saying it" I said then as I look at Y/N smiling then he told me.

"That is what is called mind games and you fell right into my trap so have fun dealing with it now you want anything to eat or you going to sit there and cross your arms in sadness," Y/N said then as I looked at Y/N then got up from the couch then said.

"Yeah, that meal is going to pay for what you said to me," I told him then as I walk over to the kitchen then as I sat down then as I pulled out my phone then as I then decided to go through my photo gallery as I paid no attention to what Y/N was doing and as I scrolled through all the memories I had when we were having a lot of fun then as I stopped at a picture then I looked at it to see it was an old picture when I saw it was when I first got the band started then as I smiled at it then as I then scrolled up then after looking for 20 seconds then seeing a group picture where Seraphine had joined our group then I heard while looking at it.

"I can guess these are some fond memories you had then" I look to see Y/N standing over my shoulder then putting the plate down in front of me then as I look back to the phone I tell him.

"Yeah all of our memories before we are nowhere so not much to say," I said then as then Y/N then pulled out the chair sat next to me then grabbed my face to face him then he told me.

"It nothing to worry ahri there may be a way for you girls to return to your world but for now at least move on and deal with the Pasteur later," Y/N said then as he then kissed me on the forehead then as he got up then as he started to walk away then I stopped him by grabbing his arm then as he looked at me then he asked me.

"Is there anything else you need ahri" Y/N asked me then as I looked at him in the eyes then I told him?

"Yeah, can you please sit down next to me and we can have a nice chat and do nothing when we sit here," I asked then as Y/N then told me.

"Sure just let me clean the dishes first so then we can sit down and talk things through later, for now, ok," Y/N asked then as I nod then as I let Y/N go then he walked towards the kitchen to get the pots then as I then start eating the food then as I started to eat then as I look towards Y/N cleaning the dish than as I then continue to eat then as I then eat very fast as I look at Y/N then cleaning up the sink than as Y/N then takes a towel to clean the area then as I look at the food I'm eating to see it is already about 60 percent done eating then as I then continue to eat even more then as I ate all of it then as I got up to then walking towards the sink than as I then put the plate in then I turn on the water then I start to wash it then as I then put it down then turned it off then as I left the plate then I walked back to my chair then as I did then Y/N came to my char then asked.

"So what do you want to talk about cause you wanted to talk," Y/N said then as he sat down then as I then look at him then I tell him.

"Yeah I just wanted to talk to you about something," I said then as Y/N looked at me then asked.

"Sure what is it you want to talk about," Y/N asked then as I thought about it then I said.

"I want to talk about what would you do if we were able to return to our world," I said then as Y/N looked at me then asked.

"Why are you asking about this ahri," Y/N asked confused then I told him.

"I just want to know if we were able to return to the world where we come from what exactly would do about it," I asked him then as Y/N thought about it then he told me.

"There's nothing I can do cause it's your home and here is not where you belong so at best you girls can be able to go home while I stay in my home so it's a win-win situation for us," Y/N said then as I looked at him then I told him.

"I know but here's the thing is if we do return home what are we going to do about you though," I asked him then as Y/N just told me.

"Listen ahri here the thing I know you girls want to go home so I will let you cause I can't stop you girls to live here cause in this society there no power and you girls would stand out so if you return home most of the people will find you normal so go home and live your life" Y/N then as I nodded then I looked at him then said one final thing.

"I know but if we do I will miss you," I asked then we sat on the chairs while I leaned on his shoulder.