Chapter 28

(Y/N pov)

As I got up from the chair then left ahri sitting then as I walk to the front door to start cleaning then as I did then I heard the doorbell ring then as I walk over to the door and looking through the glass not seeing anyone I looked down to see a package then as I open the door to look around then as I saw no one sled there then I walked outside to the front of the driveway to see no one in sight then as I walk back to the package then looking at it to see nothing on it then I walked back inside then walked to the kitchen seeing ahri still there then I asked her.

"Hey ahri there's a strange box with no label outside and I think there is something weird in it so want to see if my assumption is true," I asked ahri then as she looked at me confused then said.

"Sure then let find out who sent this package," ahri said as she got up from the char then walked towards the front door then as she saw it then used her magic to pick it up then I walked then closed the door then as I locked it then as I walked to the living room then as ahri then was looking at the box then as she put it down then as I look at ahri confused as she didn't know why there is a box then as ahri looked at me then told me.

"Why would someone send a box with nothing on it and to no one and why with no name shipped to you especially" ahri said then as she looked at it confused then as ahri looked at the box closely to see it was almost untouched in the slightest then as ahri went to open it then as she did and I backed away ready for the worst then as ahri opened it a hologram then soon came out of it then as it did it immediately said.

"If you are watching this ahri your world is in grave danger a dangerous group is finding a way to open a portal to invade the world you are I must warn you ahead of time because I was I knew if they were to get to you first ahri they would force me to give out information about world jumping so listing to me carefully you need to stop the group of fanatics called the Gods cleansers cause what they do to people without power they would find people without powers then they would kill them then speak of prayers to get the people a new life of getting powers and they would always in ways they would kill everyone so ahri please warn your friends that now I am forced to open a portal to where you girls awoken from and I know you may have some questions to ask me but all I can tell you is I sent you girls to protect the world the people who live there from the fanatic group so please stop them for the people who live there and they plan to come through the portal I'm opening tomorrow so please stop them" he said as the message then stopped then as ahri then got up then as she very quickly went upstairs then as I hear heavy footsteps then as i hear ahri screaming.

"Girls we have a problem come downstairs so we can talk about this" ahri said as then as I hear people running from upstairs then as I wait then as I first see ahri coming then as I then see Akali then seeing Seraphine then seeing evelynn then lastly Kaisa as they came down evelynn said.

"What do you mean we have a problem what happened and what with the box," evelynn asked then as ahri said.

"That the problem" ahri said as I look at the other girls to see them confused then as ahri then walked back to the box then as she then looked inside then as she reached into the box the message replayed the entire then as the girls looked in shock at the message then as it all finished then as evelynn then asked.

"What does he mean by that he brought us here to protect this world," evelynn asked then as the girls were thinking about it then I said.

"Shouldn't you be worrying about something else?" I said then as they all looked at me then ahri said.

"Oh yeah right so aside from the fact that he was the one who brought us into this world from the message he told us that a fanatic group learned of a world where no one has powers so he warned us to be ready to stop them and save this world" ahri said then as Akali looked at ahri then asked.

"So how did they come to learn of this world then," Akali asked ahri then ahri looked towards Akali then just told her.

"Look I don't know much but this strangle package came to Y/N front door then the message that played showed us this now we have to stop a crazy group from killing everyone in this world" ahri said then as we thought about what we could do then as we wait then as I walk away from the living room then as I then walk to the door then as I stood there thinking about what to do then as I then start to walk back in forth and as I did then as I start to think about the plan to deal with annihilation then as I walk back in forth then I heard.

"Man you are very worried about this are you" my thought was then interrupted then I quickly turn to see Akali walking towards me then as I said.

"Well that an understatement to say I'm this worried about what going to happen to us Akali," I told her then as she laughed at me then said.

"I know you are worried about what would happen but for now please just be happy for us to do this for your survival then," Akali said then as I then look at the window then as I look at the sky then as I turned around then as I saw Akali walk back into the living room then as I then walk my way to the living room then as I reach the living room to hear the girls talking about what to do then as I hear Kaisa ask.

"So what are we going tell Y/N if we can return and if the person who sent us here dies," Kaisa said then as I walk into the living then I say.

"It not that I mind you girls going to your world for you girls to go back to your world and live your normal lives go on I find in my home," I said then as all of them turned to me then as they did then evelynn said.

"Are you going to be ok though?" evelynn asked then as I leaned on a pillar then said to her.

"I talked about ahri about this I'm sure I am going to be fine," I said to evelynn then as she looked towards ahri then she said to everyone.

"I just asked if Y/N is good with us leaving and him being alone Y/N told me is fine" ahri said then as I sat down on the couch then as the girls then looked at me then said.

"Y/N how are we going to feel if we leave you leaving we won't have a good impact leaving the person we love on your own" evelynn said then as I got up then sat down next to her then as I then told her.

"How about you worry for your future cause mine is already set for me and you girls can continue your interesting lives so when you go back you can continue your career while mine is already set," I said then as evelynn looked at me worried then as I then told her while holding her next to me.

"It ok for me evelynn but for you the more you think about it the more it will just get worse overall when you can't get your mind clear for when you do things so you won't get sidetracked and so you can continue your career," I said to evelynn then as she held my arms then as we sat there then Akali asked me.

"So you have a good plan to do with an entire army of power-crazed fanatic people" Akali asked then as I looked towards her then I simply tell her.

"There is nothing much we could do unless does your magic protects against bullets," I asked then as ahri said.

"Well, they would have to create a protective bubble the moment they get here why," ahri asked me confused then as I push evelynn off me then leave her leaning on the couch then say.

"Well it's simple really to stop them but it may need the help of you girls and the military," I said then as they looked at me then Akali said.

"Ok let do this then" Akali said as we then grouped up and went to the military base.