Chapter 2

(Y/N pov)

As the day passed and as I sat in the living room ready to leave at 7:45 I look at the kitchen to see what happens when I see ahri finishing with Akali makeup and then as she finish and they all look at me I saw they looked pretty normal and as they finished I asked them.

"Are you sure you want to help me I'm fine as it is"I told them then Akali said as she just looks at me?

"Dude what you did to save ahri how can we say no"Akali said and as I stood up and said.

"I guess your right and also we have to leave now so we can arrive early and then we get into the principal office and then we got you 5 situated in school," I said then as we all walked to the front door and before I opened it I look back and say.

"One thing you should know you never under any circumstances you talk to one of the jocks that what gets you in bad situations that the main rule we made up, "I told them then they all nodded and I opened the door walked out and closed the door behind them and locked it then I told Evelynn.

"Oh and when I get back to the house to let you in I'm giving you this spare key, "I said then handed evelynn the key and she said.

"Thanks and is there anything else we need to know, "Evelynn asked and then I look at her and said.

"try not to use your powers and make sure Akali doesn't show her knives or she will get caught by the police, "I told her then walked away and we walked our way to the school after a short period I look at the time to see about half an hour before school starts then I walk them inside the front of the school and walk them to the principal office and as I walked in then the principal looked at me and said.

"hello Y/N are these the people you said that were homeschooled, "he asked then I told him.

"Yes their names are from left to right are Veronica (Ahri), Jessica (evelynn), Anna (Akali), Gracie (Kai'sa), and Alice (Seraphine), "I said then he ask me.

"So how did you find these girls exactly," he asked then I said to him.

"Well not sure either a neighbor went to my door and ringed it I opened it and he said to me I heard you go to a good school can you try to get my daughters into the school cause we don't know what we are teaching them at this point so can you try for us and that is it," I told him then he nodded and said.

"Well it a good thing you were able to find them and help them get into our school," he said then as that happened then he said.

"Well since the paperwork for the new students will take a while they will be able to come to school and start learning tomorrow but today just take the girls around the school showing them around the area," he said then as I nodded then as I walked out then walk around the school telling the girls about the school and everything they need to know about our school and as we finish up and then as we started walking towards the front door then as we did I saw Jackson and sighed as I walk past him but he stops me and says.

"What are you doing here nerd today no school yet you come here with 5 girls you better have a good explanation," he asked then I sighed then pushed his hand off me and told him.

"The principal just got these new students and he wants me to show them around the area before school starts again tomorrow, "I told then as he looked back at his friends and then looks back at me and pushes me saying.

"How do we know you're not lying"Jackson asked me then I sighed and then blankly said.

"Dude you know me somewhat and do you think I would be lying"I just told him then he looks at me closely and as he thinks then he says.