Chapter 8

Sorry for not uploading a chapter yesterday was kinda busy dealing with moving into the relative house and when we finished I was too tired to do anything.

(Y/N pov)

As the girls finish using and testing their powers in front of the scientist then the girls came in towards me with a scientist saying.

"Well thank you for allowing us to see how strong your powers are and how unique some of you may be you may go on with your day until we need to ensure they won't grow and their destructive powers won't increase and for you, Akali thanks for seeing how skilled our hand to hand combat was we will see you when we need to do another," he said as he walked away and then as we walk away from the lab Akali tells me.

"Man they had me fight some of their hand to combat with some of their soldiers and test their skills when fighting against me and some of them provide them some good insight to what they need to improve as a fighting force" Akali said and as we continue walking then evelynn then said.

"If you think that bad they made me plunge my poor babies in very very very cold water till I got a reaction out of it and let me tell you it was not comfortable putting them in it not in the slightest to deal with cause it was very cold and was annoying to deal with the cold water with my poor babies when they can't handle it," evelynn said and as we just enjoyed laughing then as we walk out the bunker then I asked.

"So what exactly happened to you Seraphine causes your magic is interesting to say at least," I asked Seraphine then as she looks at me then she tells me.

"There was nothing much for me except dodging a bunch of things and also using area of effect magic to see where people are and some to see how my combat is," Seraphine told me and as the six of us walk out of the base and then we grab onto Kaisa and then her speed takes us home and as her speed takes us home then I asked Kaisa.

"I'm pretty sure as I ask this question you know what to say but what test did they make you do," I asked Kaisa then she looked at me while walking and said.

"Well of course they made me test how fast I can go and with my void weapons they wanted to see how accurate and how powerful a blast can be," Kaisa told me and as we laughed and walk to the front door and I opened it and walked then waited for the girls to walk in then closed it and locked then as I walked over to the couch and fell on it then as I heard the girls laugh then Akali asked me.

"So how day doing basically getting arrested by the military and then getting freed and then negotiating then going home then going back to watch our test sorta and then coming back home babe" Akali said and then I just groaned then I told her.

"My days are usually boring but when you girls came into my life it got a whole lot interesting dealing with things I didn't expect to deal with cause I live a pretty normal boring life if you girls think about it," I told Akali then as I laid face down on the couch then Akali walked towards me then looked down at me and then sat on top of then telling me.

"Well, that pretty much as well babe so don't say it was all boring" Akali told me as she leans down and then kissed me on the lips and then laid on me and as we both sat there laying down and then ahri then walked up to the two of us then asked us.

"So what are you two going to do besides just sitting around doing nothing," ahri asked us then I looked at ahri, and then I said to her.

"Ah is someone jealous that someone else beat ahri to something again," I said then ahri looked at me intently, and then as Akali got off then ahri immediately laid down on me and kissed me on the lips, and then her 9 tails then wrapped around me trapping me then I asked her?