Chapter 24

(Y/N pov)

After watching youtube for a while and looking at the time to see it has been forty-five minutes and as I get up from the couch and walk towards the sliding door and as I open it then walk out and close it then grab a chair then sat down and then as I look at the sky and enjoying the daylight then as I look around my area to see a clear grassland with a slope leading downwards and sitting outside to feel the air on my hear the wind going fast then feeling the gush of wind going very fast then as I then close my eyes and sit outside doing nothing then I feel on my shoulder then as I open my eyes immediately and try to adduct my eyes and as I did then I blink a couple of times to see it good then s it seemed my vision was good then I look to my left to see ahri beside me then I ask.

"So I guess you girls finished up then so what happened," I asked then as ahri then pulled up one of the chairs then sat next to me saying.

"To sum it all up when we got there the soldiers where in panicked and when we asked one they told us that Death strider escaped then as the soldiers ran towards the bunker then they waited then shot him a lot then as he tried to run I stopped him then flung him towards the bunker wall then as he was stunned then some of the soldiers ran up to him and then injected him with two doses of tranquilizers then he was finally defeated then he was dragged back into the bunker then as the soldiers started to clean the entire area then we walked in to then talk to jinx and when we talked to her and all she wanted to do was to talk to you but we said you where not coming so when she heard that she started to throw a tantrum and then as she kept it going while we asked her questions then when we asked her one final question to how she got here then all she seem to say was a dangerous threat was coming to get them then as we were confused then we just left her in there to laugh crazily and then after words the scientist made us do more tests then we spend more than half an hour to gauge our powers then after we finished it then we went over to Death strider who was restrained and also confined with guards around his cell then as we watched him then we left then we came back here" ahri gave a long and simple story and as I nodded then as I look behind us to see the girls behind us then as I look at them then I ask.

"So can I guess you girls were standing there and listening to ahri explaining all of this to me," I asked then evelynn said.

"Of course we were darling," evelynn said as I got up from the chair then said.

"So what else are you girls planning to do now," I asked then as Akali said.

"Well, the reason we came back was to see what you were doing and cause now we are bored," Akali said then as I stop then think about it then I just said.

"I was doing nothing either so are we just going to sit down and watch some movies in the living room," I said then as the girls looked at each other than as I looked at all of the girls then Kaisa said.

"Might as well we aren't doing anything anyway so what are we going to watch then?" Kaisa asked me then I told her.

"Well, what exactly do you girls want to watch then cause once we figure out what it is then we can watch it then," I said then as we thought about then Seraphine asked.

"What type of movies that consist of sci-fi is good then," she asked then as I thought about it then after thinking then I asked.

"Do you want horror with it or do you not want horror?" I asked then immediately I hear ahri say.

"No horror I do not like horror I get scared way too easily" ahri said then as I thought about some good movies then I said.

"Then do you want to watch Enders game then," I said then as I look at the girls then who look at me then they all nodded then as the girls walked in then I walked in with ahri behind me then she closed the door for me then locked it then as we all walk to couch then as we sit down then as I sat down then all the girls then surround me then I asked.

"Do you girls know there are better places to sit down right?" I said as the girls then they didn't move an inch and as I was stuck between ahri evelynn and with Akali sitting on my lap then as I look to the left to see Kaisa sitting then looking right to see Seraphine then as I tried to reach for the remote then ahri grabbed it then handing it to me and as I turn on the tv then as I open up Netflix then as I click on it and then as I search up the movie Enders game and as I click on it to watch then I put the remote down then as we watch the movie.

(After watching the movie)

After watching the entire movie and then after watching it then Akali said.

"Man, that was so exciting to watch how did it come down to the fact that the queen of the race infiltrated the game he met the queen that was so insane" Akali said then as hear ahri ask.

"But when he just realize he destroyed the entire species was so damm heartbreaking" ahri said as she started to cry then Kaisa said.

"But who would guessed that the simulations were real battles that they were fighting man that was intense," Kaisa said then as we just sat there talking about the entire movie then as they all get up from the couch and then they start walking to the stairs then evelynn stops to tell me.

"So now we are going to head into someone room so we can talk you know about things so you have fun doing whatever you are going to do down here," evelynn said then as they went upstairs and as I sat back on the couch and I sat there doing nothing then as I then just scroll through more movies to watch and after then thinking about what movie to watch when I start to watch passengers.

(After watching another movie)

After watching passengers and then I turned off the tv then I just laid on the couch then pulled out my phone then just then scroll to youtube watching videos and as I watch youtube videos then after watching five videos and then after then putting my phone down then I went to sleep.

(ahri pov)

As we talk about things in my room then as we laughed then evelynn said.

"So what exactly are we going to do with Y/N about this" evelynn said to us then as we thought of ways to prank him then as we think long and hard about it then Akali said.

"So how about we go invisible and go downstairs then we have fun doing things while he doesn't expect it" Akali said then as we thought about then as we think about Akali plan then as we look then I said.

"I think that would be a good idea cause when he doesn't expect things to happen but if you think about it he going to start to question us to see if we were there but if we fake it," I said then as we thought about it then as we look at each other then Akali pulled out a smoke bomb then as we look at her then I said.

"Oh we are going to do this time to prank the hell out of Y/N," I said then as Akali threw her smoke bomb then as we then I open the door then as I walk out not knowing if they did then as I then walk downstairs then as I reach the bottom of the stairs then as I see Y/N sleeping then I laughed then as I did then I felt a hand on my shoulder then I whispered.

"Who is touching me," I asked then as I wait for a response then I hear evelynn whisper.

"It me ahri so what are you planning to do," evelynn asked then as I thought about it then I immediately used my magic then as I then lift Y/N pillow he laying on then I put Y/N head back down then as I take his pillow then put it on his head then as he sleeps for a bit then he woke up then I stopped my magic he gets the pillow off his head then as he looked around then he laid back down placing the pillow back down then laying back on it then as I hold my laugh then as I then look over to the kitchen to see a cup out drying then I use my magic to grab it then slowly turn on the sink to fill the cup after getting the cup filled then turning off the sink than as I lift the cup over to Y/N then as I position it over his head then as I get ready to dump it then Y/N turns over and sees it as I dump it on him then as he looks then covers his eyes then use his arms over his face then I drop the cup then as he gets up then says.

"Come on ahri really where are you right now," he said then as he said that I said.

"Try to find us," I told him then he looked around then he sighed then started to walk in every direction swinging his arms.