Chapter 9

(Y/N pov)

As I woke up on a bed and I look to my right I see Seraphine hugging my right arm pressing her boobs on me and being uncomfortable and I had to remember what happened last night then Seraphine woke up and looked at me and said.

"Your awake now Y/N you ready to start today," Seraphine told me and as I groaned and got up from the bed I asked Seraphine.

"So what the hell happened last night," I asked Seraphine and as she looks at me and then she says.

"Well I'm going to tell you what happened from when you started to fall asleep from ahri perspective," Seraphine said and I looked confused at her and say.

"Wouldn't it make sense for you to tell me from what happened to you?" I asked then Seraphine looked at me and said.

"Yeah I know it doesn't make sense but ahri knows what happened cause something happened to me last night and the girls were confused about what happened to me," Seraphine told me and I was then confused by what she said then I listened to the story.

(Last night)

As I was still in the middle of the argument between the five girls and with ahri and evelynn not letting anyone talk and as they couldn't come to talk then I said to diffuse some of the situation.

"How about Rock Paper Scissors and wh n someone loses that person has lost that person is the last in line to sleep with me," I said then as the girls look at me and then look at each other and as they didn't say anything and just looked at each other and as I was standing confused and tired I fell asleep while they were staring at each other.

(Ahri pov)

As Y/N fell asleep and his head fell on my shoulder then I said.

"Let put Y/N on the couch first then we decide who gets to sleep with Y/N first and as Evelynn and I place Y/N on the couch and walk away from him then we started to think about it then as I said to the girls.

"Well might as well do the Rock Paper Scissors thing cause I'm tired and I'm pretty sure we can't spend all night arguing," I said then everyone nodded and has stood out my fist and the girls did the same then we did Rock Paper Scissors and when we gathered around I said.

"So when we do Rock Paper Scissors we all choose and whoever chooses the item that is the least and there more than beats it will be out till there is one person left to be able to sleep with Y/N and as we prepare and then we all say.

"Rock paper scissors" and when we finish Akali was the only one that picked the paper and as we look at each other we had a split decision of rock and scissors and then I say to Akali.

"Well, you're out sorry," I said and Akali then walked over to the couch said and as she sat down and then she threw a tantrum on the chair and as we laughed and continued to do Rock Paper Scissors and then as we continued the Rock Paper Scissors game and when we did it then we saw that evelynn choose scissors and we all choose a rock and as evelynn looked surprised and then she said.

"Well, when I get him none of y'all will be happy with what I'm going to do to him" when evelynn left and I looked to see Kaisa ready for the next and Seraphine worried and as we did the next one.

"Rock paper scissors" and when we did it Kaisa lost by two papers and her rock and she left and it was down to me and Seraphine and when we looked at each other I told her.

"Now I get to sleep with Y/N again," I said to Seraphine, and as she looks at me and then smiles and told me.

"And how aren't you sure I'm going to win this very easily ahri," Seraphine told me and as looked in shocked and then we stared each other down and as we then say.