Chapter 3

(3rd person pov)

As Y/N and the kda girls wake up with a very interesting day coming with 6 characters and as they all do their owns things in the morning things and as the time reaches 7:30 am then Y/N get-ups from the couch and then walks towards the front door and then he opens the door walk towards the mailbox to see if the girl's school schedule has arrived and after checking inside and grabbing all the mail and walked back into the house and after sorting the mail and finding an envelope with the girl's schedules you left it on the table and then he went into the bathroom to start brushing his teeth and then washing his face and after Y/N finished up and went towards the kitchen the girls were already looking at the schedules they had and as they all looked at their schedules then Kaisa asked.

"Wait how did I get the dancing class, "Kaisa asked then as then ahri asked.

"Also how did evelynn get drama class" then afterward Seraphine said.

"Why do I have music class, "they all said differently then they all turn towards Y/N and as he looked at all of them and the kda girls stare at him he then said to all of them.

"What I choose the classes you girls were best at also cause you girls would also be as far away from Jackson cause he will try to get with all of you then dump you into the streets so have fun, "Y/N said to the girls then as he looked at the time he then said.

"Also you girls wouldn't want to be late getting to school right," Y/N said then the girls looked at the time then all 6 of them started to walk their way to school and as they all got in the front door Y/N said.

"well this is where we have to split cause we are put in different classes and have fun learning and dealing with many different challenges, oh and we all have the same lunch but try not to look for me, "Y/N said and walked off then the girls looked at where they're going and then evelynn said.

"Well girls we may separate but remember we all still family and we persevere" then she looks around to see if anyone is nearby then evelynn hugs her band members then they separate and walk towards their classes.

(ahri pov)

As I walk towards my first class and as I walk over to science class and as I walk towards the class then the teacher unlocked the door for the students to get in and as I walk to the class then the teacher came out and then she asked.

"Hey, are you new here what your name, "she asked then I said to her.

"My name is Veronica and I was homeschooled for a while but with the help of a friend I was able to get into a school so I can learn things," I said then as the teacher then gets excited and says.

"Well you came to the right place to learn my name is Mrs. Sparklin and I will be your science teacher I hope you like dealing with school," Mrs. Sparklin said then I walked into her room to see black tables then I took a seat on an empty table and as then I wait for class to start and afterwords then the teacher came in then shut the door and said.

"Today we are going to continue the project and we have a new student to work with today so be nice to her alright so have fun and if you have any questions let me know and I can answer them" she then afterward walked over to her desk and sat down and as I look around for groups to work with then one with a girl and guy said.

"Hey new kid over here"I look they are waving their arms at me and I walk over to them and then as I walk over and sit down they introduce themselves.

"I'm Jessica and this is troy I and he have been working on this ourselves and need some help, "Jessica said then as I looked around I said to them.

"I don't know much I was homeschooled for all my life so let see how much we can get done then, "I said to them and as we started to work on the project I said.