Chapter 19

(Kai'sa pov)

Waking up after an intense fight and looking to see Y/N still asleep then as I got up from my bed and went inside the bathroom and as I start brushing my teeth and as I finish and then start washing my face as I finish then I use my towel to clean my face as I walk out to see Y/N slowly getting up from his bed then as he looked at me and said.

"I think something is happening to me," Y/N said and as I looked confused as I walk towards him then I asked.

"What do you mean the place where we sealed him away is possible for normal people to come and go," I said and as Y/N looked at his hands then he said.

"Yeah I know but in my dreams, I saw me then as the area went dark then I saw him behind me touching my head, and all he said to me was.

"Do not let your emotions get to you but let themselves get taken away" Y/N said and as I looked at him after he said then I got up and then brought Y/N up and said.

"Well when we get downstairs and we talk to the girls about this then we can understand what is happening alright," I said, and as I got Y/N up and he said.

"Ok but Kaisa if anything does happen to me promise me that you can end me before I become a liability for you girls I need you to kill me if something is happening to me you got that," Y/N said, and as I looked at him and said.

"Y/N you know if that happens we won't be able to live with the fact you are dead right," I said then Y/N looked at me then as I look at him and as I looked confused on what to say then I say.

"I don't know what to say about this," I told him then as he looks at me and says.

"I know what I said and I know you can't decide what to say but if he did something to me and comes back through me I need to ensures he can't come back then," Y/N said, and as I nodded then as I set him down on the couch and as I walk towards the kitchen then as I get some food out of the fridge and put it in the microwave to heat up and think about what is happening to Y/N then as the food finished and I take it out and grab a spoon for Y/N then walk back towards to him and as I handed food to Y/N then I asked.

"Are you able to eat or do you need my help?" I ask then as Y/N nodded then as he grabs his food and then starts to eat it slowly and as I sit next to him and as I hear running then as I turned to see ahri and as she looks at me then Y/N and then asked me.

"Is everything with Y/N alright" ahri asked then as I got up and then told her.

"No Y/N is saying that Death strider may have done something to him," I told ahri, and as ahri looked confused at me then as ahri asked.

"What could he have done to Y/N," ahri asked me, and as I look back to see Y/N still eating then as I turn back to ahri then I tell her.

"Well Y/N is thinking that Death strider may have done something to him and he got a dream where he was telling Y/N that his life will soon come to an end and with him touching Y/N head in his dreams," I tell ahri and as she looked shocked then walked towards Y/N then placed her hand on his head and as I watch ahri using her magic then she let go quickly and said.

"Well he is forming inside of Y/N mind and he taking over it quickly so if we want to do something we need to do it now before it's too late" ahri said and as I look at her then I say.

"Well, what do we have to do to stop this," I asked then as I walk towards Y/N then as I sit down and look back to ahri then I ask her.

"So how are we going to deal with the fact Y/N mind is going to die and we can't do anything to stop it," I said then as walked towards Y/N then as we were thinking on what to do then I hear.