Chapter 23

(Kaisa pov)

After explaining the entire plan to Y/N and him understanding it but not liking the plan then as Y/N told us.

"I won't be able to live with the fact that I couldn't help you girls in any way so please how about you rethink your plan so it can somehow get all five of you girls to live and without me being the main cause for this please," Y/N told us and as I look towards ahri then I look back to Y/N I tell him.

"Well it's not like we have any other choice so what else can we do instead of you helping us in fights which you can't do I'm sorry but that the best we could come up with," I told him and as he sighed then said.

"alright but if it comes down to this I just hope you know I am not just going to sit back and watch you girls suffer just because of me," Y/N said then as we looked at each other then as I get up then say.

"Well if we are finished with this now I am going to go back upstairs," I said then just walked away towards the stairs then as I reach the top floor then as I reach the door to my room then as I open the door and walk inside then close the door then walk to the bed and as I lie down on the bed and then fell asleep.

(Y/N pov)

As I look at the rest of the girls get up and walk upstairs and as I look back to the kitchen and as I get up and walk into the kitchen and as I open a cabinet and as I get a cup then close the cabinet and as I open the fridge and look to see some soda and when I get it out and pour a cup full of sprite and as I put the bottle back into the fridge and close it then I slowly start to drink it and as I drink about as I get halfway with the cup then I start to drink the rest of the cup and as I finish then as I then walk over to the sink then start to wash the cup and as I then finish then put the cup to dry and as I then walk back to the couch then laid down again and then I fell asleep.

(The next day)

After waking up again and then looking outside to see the sun coming up then as I rubbed my eyes then as I then pulled out my phone and as I then as I look to see it was six then as I put my phone down on the couch then as I walk over to the bathroom and after reaching inside then as then I grab my toothbrush then started to brush my teeth after I finished then I then start brushing my teeth and then when I finished with both then I dried my face and then as I walk back into the living room and as I then walk back to the couch and sat back down then picked up my phone again then as I turned it on then after I clicked on Youtube then as I scrolled through more videos then as then wait for the girls to get up then as I kept on watching without paying any attention to the time and as I kept on watching then I hear.

"Hey Y/N what are you doing" I look up to see Akali standing in front of me then as I look at the time to see it was seven-thirty then as I then told her.

"All I have been doing for an hour and thirty minutes what do you need Akali," I said then as Akali then kept on looking at me then she sat down next to me then said.

"Might as well join in as well cause it was pretty boring yesterday so might as well sit here with you and we are going to wait to see what the others are doing" Akali said as she hugged me and as then she laid her head on my shoulder as I then clicked on a video for the both of us to watch youtube.

(half an hour later)

After we sat on the couch doing nothing but watch youtube and laughing at funny moments then my phone was taken out of my hands I looked to see who did it and when I saw ahri then I asked.

"Oh come on why did you do that ahri," I asked then as ahri then threw my phone next to me then said.

"Well, it was the best way for you guys to stop being loud cause your laughter was hurting my ear so this was the best to stop you two" ahri said then as I went to grab my phone then ahri then grabbed it quickly before I could grab it then as then I asked her.

"Please can I get my phone back now," I asked then as ahri shook her head no then I asked?

"Please can I get it back what will it take to get my phone back," I asked then ahri looked at me in the eyes then she said?

"Ok how about I join the both of them then I will give your phone back" ahem said then as I told ahri.

"Ok fine you can ahri now can you please give me back my phone," I asked then ahri handed me my phone then as then she sits on my right leaned her head on my shoulder then as I then turn on my phone again then as we three watch YouTube videos for a bit then as we spend time chilling on the couch and when we were laughing a lot then I heard from my right.

"Glad to see you three having fun" then I look to see evelynn standing near the couch then walks in front of us then she says.

"Well sorry to interrupt your fun but we have the stuff to do," evelynn says then ahri and Akali get up from the couch then I hear from the staircase then I look to see Kaisa and Seraphine walking down then looking at us then Kaisa said.

"Well everyone is here let go," Kaisa said then as I looked confused at the girls then I asked.

"Where are you girls going," I asked then as I asked then they looked at me then ahri said.

"oh, yesterday when you were asleep the government asked us to help them today so we are going and we are going to leave you here" ahri said then I said.

"Ok have fun I'm going to sit here and watch youtube bye girls," I said then as I then laid down on the couch then as they walk away then I turn on my phone then as I scroll through youtube then I start watching the video as I enjoy what happens.

(ahri pov)

As we arrived at the base and when we look around to see soldiers moving around one-stop near us then asked.

"Glad you hear we can now deal with the threat," he said as he moves over to the bunker then as we look at the bunker to see soldiers surrounding it and as we look at soldiers surrounding the building and as I look to the soldiers then I ask.

"What happening what going on inside the bunker," I ask then as I look at the soldier then as he said.

"Well the leader you captured was able to escape and he trying to leave," he said as he went to his position and as we run towards the area and as we wait outside the bunker as we watch the soldiers wait and as we wait then as the door flung off and as we see Death strider comes out limping and as we look at him then immediately get shot at and as we look at him about to run then I stop him by forcing him to go to the wall and as we watch some soldiers then move closer to detain him and as I release him then the soldiers use tranquilizers on him and after two were injected into him then as he finally comes down and then he finally detained they secure him they move him back inside the base and as we watch than a soldier then comes up to us says.

"Sorry about that we were never expecting him to escape but we were first expecting you, girls, to talk to jinx you call her then we check the powers to see if they are stronger then afterwords you try to get rid of him so he won't be a problem," he said then as we follow him and do what he told us.