Chapter 11

(Y/N pov)

After dealing with Jinx and trying to figure out what to do with the sliding door and then as I tried to think then Akali asked me.

"So what are you going to do about that now," Akali asked me as I turned around to see only Akali there then I asked.

"Where did the others go," I asked Akali then she looked at me and said.

"Oh they went to the base and try to question and figure out how Jinx got here and I decided to stay cause talking to Jinx no way I'm going to see her and also that base is kinda boring to be in," Akali said as I nodded and as I look back towards the door then I ask Akali.

"So if you have anything to do and judging how you are just sitting on the couch you have nothing to do so you want to go to the mall and buy a new door with me," I said then Akali said.

"Sure might as well staying here I get bored quickly and might as well hang out with you," Akali said, and as I look at her, and smiles and said.

"So someone does want to spend alone time with me," I said and Akali looked at me and blushed and then threw a pillow at me I caught it and said.

"Alright let go Akali," I said, and as got up and followed behind me and then I gave her a mask then saying.

"You want to go with your disguise or just wear a mask and hope people can't see what you look like," I asked then Akali looked at me and told me.

"I can't go with my disguise cause ahri is the one who does it," Akali said then I gave her the mask and said.

"Well the mask it is and we are going to make a good cover story if people ask a lot of questions and also how did you find that shirt," I ask staring at my favorite black shirt and thyme Akali said.

"Oh, this is your shirt it mines now" Akali said as she started to sniff it and then say.

"It smells so good," Akali said then I karate chopped her head as she held it in pain and crouched down and looked at me and said.

"Why did you hit me babe" Akali said and as I crouch down and stare into her eyes I tell her.

"Well first don't act so creepy in front of me and two it was the best way to stop so let go," I told her and as I lifted Akali on her feet then I kissed her on the lips and asked.

"Does that makeup for it and make sure you conceal your weapons if any normal person sees it they will think you will kill people so hide it?" I told Akali then she said to me.

"Ok I will and yes it does make up for it" Akali said as she put on her mask and then we both walked out and I locked the door and we walked towards the market which was a 3-minute walk there and as we arrived at the market and as we walked in Akali started to look around then I nudged her and then she followed me as she looked around and as we arrive at the place to get a replacement sliding door the counter and a worker came up to us and asked.

"And how can I help you today," he asked then I turned and looked at him and said.

"Yeah we are here to buy a sliding door window for the back door," I told him, and as he nodded and then he started to walk over to the sliding doors, and as we both followed him then he stopped looked at us and asked.

"So which door will best suit you out of all of this," he said, and as I looked at all of them starting to think about what I wanted to choose then as I choose the door that looks similar to it and as he looks at the price he says.

"That will be 1000 dollars," he said, and as I sighed and then pulled out my wallet and gave him my credit card and as he went towards the cash register and then puts it in and then as it accepted the card he looked at me and said.