Chapter 29

(The next day) (Y/N pov)

As I get ready for the fight of the world then as I look outside the sliding door then as I then walk away then as the door then walk towards the couch to then as I sit down and wait for the girls to come down then as I sit on the couch then as I wait for time to pass then I hear to my right.

"So I can guess you are restless waiting for the fact that we have to prepare for the attack" I heard then as I turn to see Akali wearing her outfit then I ask.

"So I'm guessing either you are going to one take this seriously and two you don't want to destroy my clothes can I guess that," I ask Akali as she looked at me then said.

"Maybe both but yeah I guess so," Akali said as she sat on the armrest of the couch then as I looked away from her to see the time then Akali just said to me.

"Are you sure you are going to be fine we are going to miss you when we go back to our world" Akali said than as I look back at her with a sad expression on her then I tell her again?

"I know you worried about me not being able to see you, girls again is going to break your heart but I'm going to be fine besides you girls can go back to your world and I am going to be fine cause I am used to all of this to happen," I told Akali and as she stared into my eyes then she told me.

"Ok I will stop asking the questions on how you would do about us but please promise me and the rest of us that you won't forget about us alright" Akali asked then as I told her.

"I won't ever forget you, girls, you changed my life for me there is nothing that will forget your kindness for me," I said then as we sat on the couch waiting for the rest of the girls to come down the stairs then as we wait in the living room then as we wait then we hear footsteps coming down on the stairs case then as we look over to the staircase to see rest of the girls wearing their outfits then as they saw us then Kaisa asked me.

"Well we should start getting to the area in case they come sooner or later," Kaisa said then as Akali and I got up from the couch then as we walked towards the front of the door then as we reach the front door then as I unlocked the door then open it to see some cars sitting outside my house then one came out his car then he said.

"You might want to hurry the portal forming on the farmland we are getting crazy signs appearing on the field so you should hurry," he said as he got into the vehicle then I turned back to face the girls then told them.

"You girl head there immediately ill take the car to get there," I said then as they nodded then they group up and disappeared then I closed the door locked it then said to the dude.

"I need a ride there they left as quick as they could," I said then as I ran towards the car then opened it then got in then shut it then put on the seatbelt then as the driver then speeds his car trying to get to the location as quick as he could.

(ahri pov)

As we reach the farm area and seeing a crowd of soldiers ready to hide then as they turn around aim their guns at us than see us then put their weapons down then one came up to us and said.

"The plan is going according to plan we have four dozen troops hiding in the grass while we have snipers and extra reinforcements waiting nearby if anything goes wrong let see if we can stop this now," he said then as he finished speaking then a portal emerged with a bright light then as we all look at it soldier said.

"Portal formed everyone to their positions now," he said as he ran back towards his spot then went prone then as we walk to the portal waiting for people to come out then as we wait there then as we wait for the first people to come then as we see a group of three people come through and then immediately then looked around the moment they went through then as they look at us then as they how we looked then immediately then saw us then their leader said.