"Ah people with powers this is unexpected the most popular idol group is in a world of powerless let us take you back and we deal with this world so we can cleanse this," he said then as I then asked him.

"Can you leave cause this world is peaceful?" I said then as he looked at me then laughed then he said.

"Your funny the only peaceful world is with the show of force with powers so please let us cleanse the world first," he said then as I sighed then I facepalm when I look back at him then I say.

"Then you left us no choice now," I said then in the matter of a second then as I said that then the soldiers started to get up then as they did then two soldiers started to shoot them than the three of them saw but then got shot then fell to the ground as I covered my ears and closed my eyes then after I opened my eyes then saw they were on the ground then I let my hands go then as I said.

"More is going to come through that portal but let get these bodies out of the area first," I said as Kaisa walked up to them then used her speed to get them out then as we back away then as the soldiers then got back on the ground then as I turn to the rest of us then I said.

"Well this is going too hard if all of them come through but first Sera can you get up in the air so when people come through you can watch the area and the rest of us will stay here and then deal with the threat that comes through," I said then as sera went up then as we wait for me then as I look at the portal then still there then as we wait then an entire army of 40 people then came through and as I look at all of then they said.

"They're working with the powerless to capture them so we can convince them," he said then as then I saw a knife that got thrown to his head then as I still look at them I just said.

"Let just get this over with you are not killing the people in this world," I told them then as they tried to rush us then as the soldiers then started shooting, and as I used magic to attack most of them then evelynn and Akali did most of the work with Akali using her ninja skills and evelynn using her demon form to attack most of them and as I looked around to see people getting kicked around then as I look around the area to see many of them already dead then as I look at the portal to see more coming through then as I backed away then started to send a blast toads the portal.

(Y/N pov)

As I arrive at the location and then looking outside the window then seeing a group of people fighting then as the car stops then as I get out then as I look over to the area to see a lot of people shooting and also people fighting then as the rest of the soldiers got out to see what happens then as then I walk over to the military outpost then as the colonel then was looking at the situation then as he heard me walk in then looked over to me then said.

"It may seem that the force attacking us may be an entire army to kill everyone here and I think they may even see even more so we have to do something about that," he said then as I look at the situation then I had only one thing to say.

"Well the best situation for us to survive is to send a bomb in there to ensure they won't come to attack us, "I said then as the colonel looked at me then said.

"I may think you're right but all my units are busy," he said then as I look at the situation then I said.

"Then I think I'm the best then cause I can go in then," I said then as the colonel looked at me then said.

"Well if you do go in and you don't return thank you for your sacrifice then," he said then as he walked away and all I could do was watch then after waiting then the colonel came back in then said.

"Well this bomb is a mini-nuke we made and if you send this in that portal you would have triggered it from a safe distance after you get in drop it and detonate it and it starts a five-second timer then you have run out but with that portal open it will generate a blast way through it so run after you get out of there I'll warn the mem you just get out of range," he said then I nodded as I then grabbed the bomb and the detonator then as I ran towards the chaos then as I ran towards it I looked in the direction of the battlefield then as I ran then the soldiers moved back then as they saw me then they started to open fire near the portal then as I see Seraphine going down then as I dashed the portal then as I reach the portal then getting inside and after getting inside and coming out of the portal to see an entire group of people ready to leave them as I saw that then I threw the bomb then said.

"Hell no, I'm out to see you all when your dead," I said as I activated the bomb then threw it as I tried to run out then I got something threw into my back and as I fell through the portal and came through the other side and tried running then the blast knocked me away and I hit the ground going unconscious.

(ahri pov)

After seeing the blast knocking back Y/N then after dealing with the one person on me then I ran towards Y/N then after seeing something on his back then after seeing that then as I look at what it is then seeing it was a pole in him then as I was going to take it out then I was stopped by a hand then as I look to see a soldier then he said.

"Let us take care of him you get back to dealing with him," he said then as I got up when he saw him then he got on his radio then as I turned around then walked back to deal with the remaining people then after seeing the portal closing then I sighed then started attacking the rest of the cultist.