How you cuddle (preferences)

Charlie:

It's either hands on your waist while you're laying on your side or you on top of him with your face in his neck while he lays with your hair no in between.

Adam:

Honestly he sleeps crazy so you just end up in a crazy position so probably no cuddling at first. But if you do you head on his chest with your leg of his.

Guy:

He wants you to feel comfortable he doesn't care if he's not comfortable. So if your comfortable then that's it.

Goldberg:

He makes you lay on his chest and that's it nothing else.

Averman:

You on his chest and his hands on your ass. He squeezes your ass on and off you either fall asleep. Or you end up have sex you be or the other No in between.

Jesse:

He maybe cute and innocent sometimes but cuddles usually end up sex. I know it a surprise but this man can't when you right their in your Pj's and he can feel the thin clothing the is the only thing that separates you. He can't help it.

Connie:

It switches between you. Big spoon and small spoon.

Dean:

Your head on his chest. And your legs wrapped between eachother.

Fulton:

Whatever you want. He doesn't care you and him cuddle as long as he's cuddling with you he doesn't care

Julie:

She always big spoon so as long as she big spoon in the situation she doesn't care.

Dwanye:

He his hands wrapped around your waist as tight as a rope.

Ken:

During the second movie he would be the little spoon the third one big spoon.

Luis:

Your whole body on his. His hands on your ass.