You got hurt while play fighting (

Re-watching the first movie.

Requested by bashbabe123

Y/n = your name

Charlie:

Charlie's pov

Me and Y/n we're play fighting. I pinned her down. "Oww Charlie". "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry". I said as I got off her. "Do you need and Ice pack". "Yeah my hand really hurt's". I went to get an ice pack. "Here you go I'm so so sorry". I said as I gave her the ice pack. "It's okay".

Adam:

Adam's pov

Me and Y/n we're play fighting. "Come on Adam just admit I win". I flipped us over. "I think i won". "Oww". "Are you okay"? "I just hit really hard". "Oh I'm sorry". I ran to get her an ice pack. "Here". I said as I gave her an ice pack.

Guy:

Guy's pov

Me and Y/n we're playing fighting. "Haha I got you pinned down". I smile at her she tried to lift her hands up so I push them back down. "Ow". "Shit sorry sorry". I ran to get her an ice pack. "Here please don't hate me". "I don't hate you, I know you didn't do it on purpose". "That's good".

Goldberg:

Goldberg's pov

Me and Y/n we're play fighting I went to push her on the bed but she missed the bed and landed on the floor. "Oh my gosh Y/n are you okay"? "No that hurt". "Do you need an ice pack". "Yeah I do". "OKAY I'LL GET ONE"! I yell ad I grab the ice pack.

Averman:

Averman's pov

I had Y/n pinned to the ground. "You know I really like this". I told her as I kissed her. "Oww". "I'm sorry you okay"? "Yeah I just hit my head a little to hard on the ground". "Do you need an ice pack". "Yeah". "Okay".

Jesse:

Jesse's pov

"Come on Y/n I'm not even trying yet". I said as I pushed her. "Oww". "I'M GETTING AN ICE PACK"! I said as I ran as fast as I could I had socks on so it probably wasn't the best idea. I slid right into the fridge. "Oww". 

Connie:

Connie pov

"Ha I win". "Oww". "Sorry Y/n, I'll get an ice pack". "Here you go". I said as I handed her an ice pack

Dean:

Dean's pov

I got her pinned. "This is just how I like it". "OW DEAN"! "Shit sorry what do you need"? "An ice pack". I ran to get her and Ice pack. "Here take it". "Thanks Dean".

Fulton:

Fulton's pov

"Y/n I got you pinned what are you gonna  do now babe". "Fulton to tight on my wrist". "Shit I'll get you an ice pack". "Here cutie". I said as I handed her the ice pack.

Julie:

Julie's pov

I pushed Y/n but I forgot my own strength. "OW". "Shit I'm sorry". I ran to get an ice pack. "Here".

Dwanye:

Dwanye's pov

I was chasing Y/n trying to rope her. "I'm gonna get you". "Uh-uh". "I got you". I said as I pulled the rope. "Ow". "Sorry Y/n I'll get you an ice pack". I grab her an ice pack. "Here you go".

Ken:

Ken's pov

I grab a pillow to hit Y/n with it. "Ow Ken". "Shit so sorry". "Do you need an ice pack". "No". "Okay cuddles". "Yes lot's of those". "On it". I said as I jumped on the bed.

Luis:

Luis pov

I pick Y/n up and spun her around. "Ow". "Sorry". I said as I put her down. "Ice pack". "Yes please. "On it".

HEY I'M TRYING TO GET TO REQUEST SORRY IF I DON'T RESPOND I PROMISE I WILL GET TO ALL OF THEM I AM ONE PERSON!