You saying your in the "mood". (preferences)

Requested by robertfrostt

Also I do these as I see them so I look for them so sorry if I don't get to your's right away.

Charlie:

"What"? "I'm in the mood". "Do you want head"? "No I'm in the mood, mood". "Like it mood". "Yeah". he smirk's at you. "Okay". 

Adam:

"What was that"? "I said i'm in the mood". "Oh I know I just wanted you to say it again". "So"? He take's off his shirt. "I'm in the mood to, Kiss". "Yeah".

Guy:

"Y/n"? "Yes". "Please repeat that". "I'm in the mood". "Now". "Yes now". "We're literally five minutes away from home, You can wait". "Please". "Don't beg wait, now shh". "Fine".  

Goldberg:

"W-What"? "I'm in the mood, mood". "Like it mood"? "Yeah". "That's cool". "So"?

Averman:

"I am too". He tell you as he smirk's at you. "Let's have some fun shall we"? He say's as he put's his hand on your thigh. "We shall". He kisses you.

Jesse:

"Yeah"? "Yeah I'm in the mood". "Great". He say's as he pulls you in by your shirt.

Connie:

"Wait what"? "I am in the mood to do it". "Like it, it". "Yeah it, it". "Okay".

Dean:

"Really"? "Yes really Dean". He you pushes down on the bed. "Don't be to loud this time okay"? "Okay". He kisses you.

Fulton:

"What was the bade"? "I am in the mood". "Oh so you want do it". "Yeah". He lift's up your chin. 

Julie:

She put's her hand on your thigh. "Oh so your horny"? "Yeah". She pin's you down on the bed. "Let's do it then".

Dwanye:

"Huh"? "I'm in the mood to do it". "Like it, it"? "It, it". "Okay then".

Ken:

"What did you say"? "I'm in the mood to do it". "Like IT, or it"? "What's the difference"? "IT like sex or it like head". "So then IT". "Uh okay yeah".

Luis:

"Shit me to"? "Yeah". He pin's you down on the bed.