Back off (Charlie Conway x reader)

Y/n = your name. 

PS: In this you don't play hockey.

*BASED OFF THE MIGHTY D2*

Your pov

I'm on the flight to Los Angeles for the junior good will games for Charlie. He asked me to come so I said yes. "Psst Y/n". "Yes Charlie". "I wanna make a bet with you". "Okay what's the bet". He smiles at you and say's. "For every win the team makes I get to kiss you for every loss you can hit me deal"? "Deal"? "So you really wanna kiss me huh"? "Now were would you get that idea from". "The flight is about to land". I turn back around. "What was that about"? Connie ask. "I will tell you when it;s just us girls okay"? "Yep" Julie and Connie both say.

*After you landed*

"Come on guys were going to the dorms".  You Julie and Connie were in a dorm together. "So what happened on the airplane". "Charlie and me made a bet". "Whats is the bet about"? "For every win the teams makes I have to kiss him for every loss I can hit him". "AHHHH". "Oh shush Connie".  "Well our first game is tomorrow". Julie say's as she wiggles her shoulders. "Yeah you gonna kiss"? Connie say's as she makes kisses faces. "You gonna win"? You say as you smirk. Julies mouths falls to the ground. "That was  a good comeback Y/n". Connie say's. "Yeah I taught you well". Julie as she pat's your back". "We probably should get to sleep".

*They agree and you guys go to sleep then wake up to get ready for tomorrow*    

"There is team USA now". Charlie comes behind you and puts his arm over you shoulders. "You ready to kiss me today"? "The real question is are you ready for me to hit you"? "No because I know won't lose today". "Okay then". You walk to the coach down where the rest of the team is. "Hey coach". "Hey little one". "Here". You say as you hand him his whistle he dropped. "Thanks kid now get in the stands". "Okay good luck Charlie". "Thank you Y/n".  "You walk to your seat". You were watching the games and team USA was 2-0. 

Charlie pov

"You got a girl in the stands Adam". "No but you do". "I do". "It's just the scouts". "don't worry about man you got, we got this". 

*Alittle while later*

"And team USA win's". I skate to the stands where Y/n is. "Hey come here I want my kiss". 

Back to your pov 

I walk to where Charlie. He picks you up by your waist and kisses you. Now see this caught someone's attention. One of the Icelanders. They wanted to mess up Charlie's and why not just mess with him.

*The next day* 

"Hey cutie". You hear someone say as they wrap their arm around you. You turn around. "Who are you". You feel him pushed off you. "Back off she's mine". "Oh really your dating". "Uh no were not". "So I can flirt with her". You can see Charlie face turn red with anger. He grabs your face and kisses you. After that he turns around. Then pushes the guy to the ground. "I am not one to get into fights I will take this out on the ice be prepared you going down". 

*He didn't lie about that he got sat out for the rest of the game and they won*

Your now official and you still kiss him.   

I hope this is good, 

               This is my first imagine.

I really hope this is good.