You call them Daddy (preferences)

⚠️NSFW⚠️

Y/n = your name

Charlie:

Julie dared you the other day to call Charlie daddy and you thought it was the prefect time to do so. "Hey Daddy". "Yes love". "WAIT WHAT". "I just said Hey Daddy". "I know what you said but why"? "Why not"? "Y/n not it off". "Okay Daddy". He get's up and push's you on the bed. "I said knock it off". "And said I say okay Daddy". "Y/n I don't have time for you to be horny right now get off your-self". He sit's back down to study for his finle. "Whatever you say Daddy". You hear him take a deep breath. "Your gonna regret that". You know what happens after that. 

Adam:

"Hey Y/n I wanna try out a new kink". "Okay what is"? "Call me daddy". "Okay Daddy". He smirk's. He put his hand on your thigh. And he keep's moving it up. "Daddy" you whisper. "Fuck Y/n". You know what happens after that.  

Guy:

"Daddy"? "Ye- WHAT"! "Daddy"? "Y/n what the hell". "Oh do you not like it".  "Oh no I do I really do it's just not right now Connie's coming over to study". "Oh then I will leave Daddy i'll do it myself". You say as you drag your hand across his shoulders going to open the door. "Wait i'll text Connie that we have to cancel". "No no I'm going to do it myself now I don't want your help". You guy's heard a knock at the door so Guy goes to open it. "Hey Connie I have to cancel Y/n doesn't feel so well". "Oh ok-". He shut the door before she could finish. "Now Y/n on the bed". You sit down. "You need to make sure you stay quite we don't want other people to hear now do you"?

Goldberg:

You did it while he was eating. "Hey daddy could you pass the ketchup". He started to hand it to you then chocked on his food. "W-What"? "Could you pass the ketchup"? "Yeah".

Averman:

You thought it would funny to see what would happen if you called him Daddy. "Hey Daddy". You whisper in his ear. "Yes princess". "Did you hear what I said"? "I did princess, I don't know if your horny or if you trying to be funny". "Does it really matter"? "Yeah actually I have a game tomorrow and I would like for you to come". "What do you mean". "I would like for you come to my game I don't wan't you to lay in my bed all day because you can't walk".

Jesse:

"Daddy". "No".

Connie:

"Mommy". She blushed "U-UH Yes". "Cute".  

Dean:

"Daddy". "Yes sweetheart"?  "Daddy"? "Are you horny sweetheart"? "Yes".

Fulton:

You wanted to see how he would react. "Daddy I need you". "What do you need"? "You". "Wait back up did you just call me Daddy"? "I did". You see him smirk. "Do it more often".

Julie:

You walk to Julie. "Y/n be quite you say anything I will ignore you for a week I don't time for you". "Please Mommy". "Shit what do you want Y/n"? "Nothing". "You can be a bitch sometimes".

Dwanye:

"Daddy". "Do you mean sexually or actually"?  "Sexually". "Ehh I'd rather be called Master". "What". "Master is better to me I mean I lived on a farm". "Okay then Master" "Yeah that's a lot better".

Kenny:

"Daddy" "Yes"? "What your supposed to be surprised"? "I hang  out  with the bash-bro's what did you expect". 

Luis:

"Hey Daddy". "Oh Y/n's horny". "Nope I just wanted to see how you would react". "Really don't lie to me"