You bleed threw your clothes cause your period (preferences)

Requested by BriannaGutierrez856

Charlie:

He feel's bad. As soon as he see's he tell's you. "Hey love you bleed threw your clothes". "Here take my sweater and get you cleaned up". He say's as her warp's his sweater around his waist.  

Adam:

He tells you give's you his jacket. "Hey you have blood on your pant's here take my jacket". He makes sure no one else see's so you don't get bullied.

Guy:

He tell's you gives you his hoodie. He give's you all the snack's you want. "Hey babe you bleed threw your pant's let's go home and get you cleaned up alright"? "Yeah okay".

Goldberg:

He doesn't know what to do. "CONNIE I NEED YOU"! He yells. "What.

Averman:

Tries to make it funny so you feel better about it. "Ayy you um bleeding threw your pant's'"

Jesse:

He freak's out more than anyone in the world would. "H-Hey you bleed threw your pants code red".

Connie:

She a women she know's what to do she already has everything ready.

Dean:

He feel's sorry for you and tell's you. "Hey you bleed threw your pant's".

Fulton:

He automatically wrap's his jacket around your waist. "You bleed threw your pant's I'm sorry". 

Julie:

She's a girl she understands. "Hey you a leak I have thing's in my locker you know the code".

Dwanye:

He freak's out a bit has never dealt with stuff like this before. "Hey you have bleed threw your pant's". "Thanks". "Oh here is my jacket".

Kenny:

He feels so bad. He knew you period was coming so he has extra pants and pads or tampons in his locker. "Come on to my locker I have everything you need in their:.

Luis:

He give's you his hoodie tell's you need to. "Hey you bleed threw your pant's here my hoodie".