You ask them if you can paint their nails (preferences)

Requested by user29937473829

Charlie:

"Yes you can but only if you do the duck's color's". "Yaa thank you". He smiles at you.

Adam:

"Yeah do black". "Yes". He smiles at you. "Okay, okay stop the happy dance". He say's as her grabs you wrist and wrapped them around his neck. 

Guy:

"Yeah of course I do blue you do pink and we can be cotton candy". "Aww that would be so cute". "It would". You both have a cute freak out.

Goldberg:

"Uhh no thank you". "Why"? "I just do want to have them we can do something else".

Averman:

"Only if I can paint your's and have me name on your nails and I will put your name on mine".

Jesse:

"Sure why not". "Yaaa". "Woo hoo". "What was that about". "I was cheering with you". He said as he started dancing with you.

Connie:

"Of course I wanna paint your I want pink you". "Uhh my favorite color of course". 

Dean:

"Nah but you can draw on my arm with eyeliner". "Okay that's fine".

Fulton:

"Only if you have the same color". "Okay that's fine with me".

Julie:

"Yeah I need them to get painted it's been awhile". "Yes". After you do her's. "Okay my turn to paint your's"

Dwanye:

"Sure why not can I get a nude color, Because I don't want a nice color because it will get ruined". 

Kenny:

"Yeah I want red, Do you  have different reds or do I only get one choice". "Uhh". "Ohh maybe I can do one blue too". "Kenny your rambling". "Sorry".

Luis:

"No". "Wait maybe I do yes". "Actually no". "Wait yes". "No never mind I don't want it". "Actually I do". "Never mind Luis". He can't make up his mind.