How they are after. (preferences) PT2

You don't play hockey here

Charlie:

He doesn't ever leave his room. His mom has to bring him food other wise he won't eat the only time he get's up is to go to the bathroom.

Adam:

After you said you hate him he quit varsity and went back to the duck's. He felt so bad about him-self. He rarely ate and slept. 

Guy:

He couldn't look anyone in they eye even him-self, his mom, anyone. He ignored everyone beside's when the teacher's called on him. He was waiting for you. He was like a lost puppy.

Goldberg:

Never in his life that he hated his-self so much until now. When he was playing he started to go ↘️↘️↘️.

Averman:

Man you hurt him. Only goes out when he has to. He look at pictures of you guy together all day. That was the only thing that made him smile

Jesse:

Thought about talking you everyday but didn't. Wish he could go back. All he focus's on hockey now. Not even home work his grades go  ↘️↘️↘️.

Connie:

She think's back and realized how you haven't hung out in months hate's her-self now.

Dean:

Get's Fulton to tell him how you are doing everyday. Trying to give you space. But is getting separation anxiety. Skip's school some day's.   

Fulton:

Look's him-self in the mirror and tell's him-self how horrible he is. How he shouldn't even been with you in the first place. Punch's the mirror. And crier's after.  

Julie:

She think's you in the wrong at first. Then after a day or 2 she knew it was her fault. "My fault" she repeats over and over again.

Dwanye:

Buries himself in any type of work. So he doesn't think about you. Cries his-self to sleep because that's the only time he doesn't work.

Kenny:

He doesn't know what to do. Always with Dean and Fulton. He start's to become ore like the.

Luis:

Tries to for get about it by flirting with people. He does his home work.