Bet (Adam Banks x Reader)

Y/n = Your name, y/f/m = your favorite movie 

*Based on The Mighty Duck's D3*

Your pov

You haven't talked to Adam since he went to varsity. You we're best friends and now he doesn't talk to duck's. 

Adam's pov

"Adam let's make a bet". Rick say's. "What's the bet". I say. "Date and sleep with Y/n". He smirks at me. "What no beside's I thought we don't mess with ducks ". "We do when we want to mess up their game and if you want to you friends to still play hockey and stay in school".  "Fine". 

Your pov

I was opening my locker when a note fell out. I picked up and opened it up and it said

Dear, Y/n

        Meet me at out special spot, 

                                            Love Adam.   

That was weird he hasn't talk too me in day's. I walked to our special spot under a blossom tree. "Yes Adam I thought you didn't mess with Duck's". "But your different you may be a duck but I want you to be my girlfriend". He grabs my chin and kisses me. "What do you think"? I smile at him. "Yes".  "Great let's meet here after school tomorrow to watch a movie"."Okay".

*The next day after school*

You we're going to the tree and saw a movie screen and light's and then you feel someone grab your waist from behind. "Hey". "Hi". You were watching y/f/m. After it was over he kissed you. "Let me walk you back to your dorm". He did. When you walked in you see Julie and Connie up. "What the hell are you doing with him"? Julie speak's. "On a date". "Y/n really the traitor". "Yeah the cake-eater". You hear from Jesse behind you. "Guy's come on I won't let it stop me from kicking his ass in hockey". "Fine but if he break's you heart don't say we didn't tell you so". Jesse say's as he walk's out the room.

It's been about three month's since me and Adam started dating. I was walking to his dorm when I over heard his conversation. "When are you going to tell her". "Yeah if you don't I will you have till tonight". "I will, I will tell her about the bet tonight". I walked in and opened the door. "You already did". I run outside.

Adam's pov 

I ran after her. "Y/N WAIT PLEASE AT LEAST LET ME EXPLAIN MYSELF"! "FINE". "Why, Why'd did you do it". "Because Rick threatened you and the rest of the team, And I love you Y/n". "Do you really Adam, do you really". "Of course I do". "Do you really, you left the team, and most importantly me Adam I love you, I needed you and you just left". "I know and I'm sorry please forgive me". "How could I forgive you was our relationship just a whole lie". "No, No it wasn't please tell me how could I prove myself to you". "I'll give you a chance but one mess up and we're done". I smile at her. "Thank you". 

*It's been year's now your married and have 3 children if you want he didn't mess up once because he couldn't lose the love of his life*