how they would react of we flinch during an argument (preferences)

Requested by Mightyduckboysrhot

Y/n = your name 

Okay so I just got back today and I have to leave Thursday like I had to take my regions online because I was gone and we just got back so if I don't post a lot on Thursday or after you know why. 

Charlie:

"GOSH Y/N WHY ARE YOU SO ANNOYING"! "ANNOYING OH PLEASE YOUR THE ONE HANGING OUT WITH THAT GIRL"! He lifted up his hands to run them his hair. But when he did you flinched. His eye's widen. "You, You thought I was going to hit you"? You stayed silent. "Tell me I didn't make you think I was gonna hit you, tell me I didn't scare you". "I thought". He cut you off by hugging you. "Shh I'm so so sorry". "I'm sorry that you think I would ever hit you". You could feel his tears hit on the top of your head.

Adam:

He was mad. "You weren't even cheering me on". "Adam I was but I was also cheering for the ducks". "Really"? "Adam they we're my friends before you we're my boyfriend". "That doesn't matter". "I'm gonna cheer my friends on to Adam". "WHATEVER"! He said as he lifted up in his arm's in anger. You flinched. "D-Did you just flinch"? You didn't answer hi. "Please talk to me". You ignored him. "Please Y/n". "I thought you we're gonna hit me". "N-No I would never". He said as he slowly reached out.

Guy:

"No Y/n". "I'm gonna ask one last time do you like Connie"? "NO I LOVE YOU"! He yells as he slams his hands on his table annoyed. You flinched and backed up. "W-What"? He stared at you. "I'm a horrible boyfriend I made you think I like another girl, And I made you think I would hit you". He said as he leaned against the wall, Then he slid down. He started crying. "Guy"? you said still startled. "Are you okay Honey"? "Yeah". He look's up at you. "I'm sorry". "Guy". "It's not okay Y/n, What do you want anything". "Guy". "Anything".

Goldberg:

He was mad at you because of a rumor of you kissing Rick. "Goldberg it just a rumor". "Or is am I not good enough for you". "You way to good Goldberg it's just a RUMOR". He slammed his hand on the table and when he did you flinched. "Did you just flinch". "Y-Yeah I did". His eye's widen when you said that. "I-I'm sorry". He said as he sat on the bed. "I'm so sorry". "It's okay". "No it's not". 

Averman:

"NO"! "AVERMAN THEIR"S NOTHING GOING IN BETWEEN US"! "Oh really"? "Yes really". He put his hands  up in frustration. You flinch and his eye's widen. He did that he made you flinch, He made you think he was gonna hurt you. He walks out of the room. "Averman"? "I'm sorry , I'm sorry that I argued with you, I'm sorry that I made you flinch, I'm sorry I made you think I was gonna hurt you". He said as he shut the door. He couldn't look at you in week's after that.

*A month later*

"Hey Y/n can we talk"? "Yes". "I'm sorry". "It's fine I really missed you". "I missed you to and I'm sorry for what I did". 

Jesse:

"Come on Y/n". "No Jesse". "COME ON"! He said as he slammed his hands on the table. You flinched. He looked at you a realized you flinched he felt so bad. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to scare you".

Connie:

"Y/n no I'm gay I don't like Guy". "So why do you hang out with him all the time". "Because he's my friend". "I can't believe you". "WHAT"! She yells as her arms fly up in the air. You flinched at her arms. Her eye's widen as her jaw dropped.  

Dean:

"Listen to me Dean". "I am". "No your not". "Yes I am". "Don't lie to me Dean". He went to punch the wall but you flinch. He automatically stopped. "Who hit you"? "Huh you flinched you thought I was going to hit you, Which mean someone else has hit you so who was it"? "Dean". He put's his hand under your chin. "Who hit you"? "My Dad but my mom left him and we moved here". "Good". He said as he picked you up and let you on the bed and laid you on his chest. "Hey you know I would never hit you". "I know I just saw your had and freaked". He was played with your hair until you fell asleep 

Fulton:

"Fulton stop lying to me". "I'm not". "Please". "I'M NOT"! He say's as hit's the wall. You flinched as he did that. "I'm sorry". "Huh"? "I'm sorry but I'mm not lying I did like her yes but she kissed me, I'm sorry that some one hit you". He said as her hugged you.

Julie:

She was pissed at you. And you didn't know why. "Come on Y/n stop being a bitch". "Your mad at me and I don't know why". "WHATEVER". She yelled as she slammed her hands on the table. You flinched. "Om my gosh you thought I was going to hit you". You stayed silent. "I'm sorry, so so sorry".   

Dwanye:

HE WOULD NEVER EVER RAISE HIS HANDS IN AN ARGUMENT!

Ken:

HE COULDN'T THINK ABOUT EVER Raising HIS HANDS.

Luis:

"I love you and I don't love her". "Whatever Luis". "Come on Y/n". "NO LUIS". He picked up something ad threw it at a wall. "God I FUCKING LOVE YOU OKAY"! He saw you flinch. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry". He sat on the bed. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean that I just love you so much I just can't loose you".