I hate that I love you.... (Guy x Reader)

As you can see I changed the title to love so yeah.

I posting this at 2:02 Am so just know that I love y'all. Only reason I'm posting this is because I can't sleep so I'm gonna write more<3

Y/n = Your name. Also doing imagines for the rest of the week until next Monday so yeah.

It was always her or was it just a distraction.

Your pov

It was always her. Guy loved her not me. "Hey Guy are our plans still on for tonight"? "Sorry Y/n no I have plan's with Connie". "So your canceling again"? "Yeah". I rolled my eye's. "Okay I'll just make plan's with Charlie he's always free". I said as you walked away.

Guy's pov

Charlie again. Him does she like him or something. She always with him.

Your pov

"Hey Charlie wanna hang out again to night"? "I need to study". "Great study date then I need to get caught up on work anyways see you a 7"? "Yeah that work's".

*At Charlie's dorm* (he share's with Guy so you see him their)

I knocked on the door. "Hey Y/n your here great Guy's gonna be leaving soon so then we will have the place to ourselves". "Okay, Hi Guy". "Hi". You sat down next to Charlie". Then he started tickling you . "C-Charlie I thought we w-we're studying-g". "We are I just think we should have a break". "W-W haven't even s-started".

Guy's pov

Was I jealous a little but I have Connie. Man why can't he hands off of her. Okay maybe I was a lot more jealous then I said I was but that should be me. 

Your pov

"Your lucky I love you". "Hm you love me"? "Of course". "That's good". He said as he patted the top of your head. "Can we study now". "Yeah".

Guy's pov

She loves him. *KNOCK*. *KNOCK*. I open the door. "Hey Connie". "Hey Guy ready to hang".

Connie's pov

"So when are you gonna ask her out"? "Huh". "Guy you we're so jealous in their". "Was not". "I mean I would be to, I mean you know I like Charlie". "You don't like him you love him". He said as he started bumping my shoulder. I started blushing.

Your pov

"HAHAHA". "What's so funny"? "You mood changed so fast". "So how is it funny". "Your in love with her". 

*The next day*

I was leaning against my locker waiting for Charlie. "Ready Y/n". Charlie said as he put his arm around my shoulders. I saw Guy basically kissing Connie. Charlie wasn't mad he was starting to get over her but I felt tears fill my eye's. "It's okay Y/n you guy's we'rent meant for each other, But you know what is us, We're meant for each other".

Guy's pov

"But you know what is us, We're meant for each other". That's what Charlie said to Y/n. "What the hell". "Jealous much Guy". "Shut it Connie". "I mean I ship it I like Charlie and all but their so cute together". "I never felt like this about anyone before, I love her so much". 

*After school* 

He was holding her hand.

Your pov

"You know people probably think we're dating". "Why would they think that". "Because we act like one". "Huh I guess we do". I saw Guy less then 20 feet away.

Y/n: My Guy

Guy: My Y/n

(Flipped reference anyways back to the story).

Guy's pov

I wanted to punch him. I walked up to Y/n. "We need to talk". "Yeah okay". We walk to some place no one would find us. "Do you love him". "Of course I do". "Really"? 'Yeah why wouldn't I"? "I hate that I love you". "Guy". "No Y/n you love Charlie". I said as I started to walk away. 

Your pov

"GUY I LOVE YOU"! He turned to me and started to walk back to me. "How can you love two people"? "Guy I love him as a brother, Beside's he love's Connie". "He does"? "Yeah, She loves him". "okay enough about them what about us"? "I love you, Will you be my girlfriend"? "Yes Guy". He pushes me against the wall and kisses me. 

I couldn't write anything sad write now so here's this <3.