Soulmate AU (preferences)

Y/n = Your name, Y/l/n = your last name, Y/in = Your initials, f/b = favorite book, y/h/c = you hair color. 

Charlie: Each other's initials on their wrist, they glow when you met your soulmate.

Your pov

I looked at my wrist. "CC". That's what it said. I had to show the new kids around today. Which is our new JV Hockey team. I was walking up to the room they we're all in. "Hello"? "Ahh Y/n there you are". He walks out. "Hi I am Y/n Y/l/n Your tour guide". "Y/n why are you with them"? I hear Rick ask. "Why are you here don't you have some random chick to flirt with". "Ouch babe that hurt". I rolled my eye's. "I'm not your babe go flirt with a girl till you find your soulmate or something beside's I don't date short guy's". Their eye's all widen. "I'm not small". "You just proved my point if you really weren't you wouldn't have said anything bye Rick". That's when this cute boy walk's in. I feel a tingle on my wrist. "Hey we're just gonna get going". "Hi I'm Charlie Conway". "CC" I say almost in a whisper. "Huh"? "My wrist it's glowing". "Mine too y/in" "Hi I'm Y/n Y/l/n your soulmate". "Well hi Y/n, how about I take you on a date after school so we can get to know each other"? "I'd really like that Charlie". 

Adam:  A touch from your soulmate will leave an imprint there.

Your pov 

My brother was on the varsity team for hockey. So I go to their practice everyday. They are getting new team member Adam Bank's. "Hey Y/n this is Adam". I look up from my f/b. "Hi" I reach out my hand he shake's it. "Well we gotta go". I get back to my book. After practice is done I notice my hand is blue that's when I realized I had imprint where my soulmate touched me which means Adam is my soulmate. "Hey". I hear from behind me I turn around to see Adam. "I should have kissed you first that way people know your soulmate kissed you and your taken but I guess your hand is good". I smile at him. "That's a really pretty smile". "Thank you".   

Guy: Unique song imprinted in your mind that only you and your soulmate knows. The song is paper ring's by Taylor Swift. 

Your pov

Paper ring that was the song I would hear until I met my soulmate. "I like shiny things, but I'd marry you with paper rings, Uh huh, that's right, Darling, you're the one I want". I was singing while I was in detention. I was late to class oh well. I was drawing. "Darling, you're the one I want, In paper rings, in picture frames, in dirty dreams, Oh, you're the one I want" I was singing when another kid walked. "Your really good". I looked up he was pretty cute. "Thank you". "Paper rings right". "Yeah how'd you know"? "We're soulmates, How else would I know"? "Right umm hi I'm Y/n". He laughed. "Hi I'm Guy".

Goldberg: Whatever your soulmate eats, you get a craving for it.

Your pov

I started craving Ice cream and It was a nice day so why not maybe I might bump into my soulmate. I was craving chocolate ice cream. "Hey can I get a chocolate ice cream". "Yep here you go". "Thank you". "Hey". "Hi". "I think your my soulmate". "Why"? "My ice cream got colder". "Mine did too".

(Sorry I really couldn't think of anything but when I saw this I had to do the idea)

Averman: our eyes are your soulmate's hair color.

Your pov

My eye's were a brownish orange. We all hear about meeting our soulmate's and how our eye's glow when we do. But I haven't meet mine yet. "Come on Y/n were going to be late for our flight we have to get you to your uncle". "Coming". I was heading to the goodwill games my parents had work business and I couldn't go. I fell asleep most of the flight so I couldn't remember much. "Hey Y/n". "Uncle Gordon". "Guy's this is my niece Y/n". I looked and saw about four kids. "This isn't your team is it, because if so your gonna lose". "No the rest of the team is already at the rink". "Okay". "Hi I'm Connie". "Hi". We finally made it to the rink. "Guy's this is my niece". "Hi". My eye's started glowing.  "Hi I'm Averman your soulmate". "Oh no get back on the ice before I make you do lap's AVERMAN"! "Really"? "Yes Y/n".