How they are when you cry (preferences)

Requested by D-girl27

Charlie:

He hates when you cry. He goes to the store and buy's all your favorite things. Then he make's a tent out of all the sheet's and put's on your favorite movie and cuddles you all night.

Adam:

He was asking you what's wrong and ask if you want space. He make's you get up and help you make your favorite snack.

Guy:

You thought he was sweet at first. This man will make you Dinner, Dessert, Snack 11 am, 12 am, 1 am. Give's you 5 of his hoodie's. Lot's of cuddle's and kisses.   

Goldberg:

Give's you all his snack's and lot's and lot's of kisses. 

Averman:

Show's you his photo album of you too and tell's you about each memoir. Show's you his favorite photo which is you both at the carnival. You were both sharing the cotton candy but you had some in your mouth so he went to take it out of yours. Connie got it. Kisses you after every story he finish's.   

Jesse:

He does anything to make you laugh. Show's you his favorite meme's which are the one's you send him. 

Connie:

Kisses your tears away. Sing's random song's  

Dean:

PISSED. He say's and I quote. "WHO THE FUCK HURT MY GIRLFRIEND". "I'LL KILL THEM". After he clam's down. he cuddles you and kisses. Tell's you how perfect you are.

Fulton:

Make's sure you okay first. Then ask you to tell him who did it who made you cry. if you tell him to leave it he will. If you tell him who did it he'll go beat the shit out of them.

Julie:

Threatens to beat the person up who made you cry. Make's you a basket of you favorite things. and make's you a card even if it's not good she still tire's to make it prefect.

Dwanye:

If you tell him to leave you alone he will. If you say you need him he make's you a snack. And cuddle's you and wait's for you tell him when your ready.

Kenny:

He tell's you it's okay. Let's you cry on he shoulder. Once you finish crying he lay's down and then bring's you down with him. Wait's to you fall asleep. Then talks about it in the morning 

Luis:

Ready to beat someone's ass. Say's that your okay and does anything to make you happy again.