What a time (Kenny x reader)

Inspired by the song What a time by Julia Michaels ft Nail Horan. If you want listen to the song.

PS does not line up with song

Y/n = your name.

*BASED ON THE MIGHTY DUCKS D2*

Your pov

I think back to the first time we meet, the time we became team USA. "Hi I'm Y/n". He smiled at you. "Well hi". "Y/n come here their no duck's". Jesse say's as he grab's your arm. "Yeah". You hear the rest of the team agree. Kenny push's Jesse. "HEY"! You hear Charlie yell as he push's Kenny. You all start arguing and pushing each other. "Hey we came hear to play hockey". You all look at Coach. 

What time, what time, what time.

I think back to our first real game together. "Watch out Luis". Ohhh that look like it hurt. "Hey Kenny you ready". "Yea". He does his spiny thing and I shoot the puck in the goal. "WOOOO"! "YESSSS"! "And team USA wins". "Yeah Y/n". "You did great". You hear Kenny say from behind me. I turn around and smile a him. "Thank you". 

What a time, What a time, What a time. 

I think back to the night when he first told me he liked me. We were at a park. "You did great at the game last night Y/n". "Thank you, you weren't that bad ballet guy".  "For the last time it's figure skating". "I know". "COME ON GUY'S WE NEED TO GET GOING". I hear Connie yell. "COMING". I get up to walk away. But then Kenny grabs my arm. "Before we go I need to tell you something". "What is it"? "I like you".

What a lie, What a lie, What a lie.

I think back to when we beat Iceland. "AND THE MIGHTY DUCK'S WIN. "AHHH". "WOOOO". "U.S.A". I feel someone grab my waist and turn me around. It was Kenny. "Hey princess". He picks me up and kisses me. "GO KENNY". "THAT'S MY BOY". "AHHHH". He put's me down and say's. "I'll always be their for you I promise". 

What a lie, what a lie, what a lie.

*Present day*

"I'm sorry Y/n I just don't feel the same about you anymore". "You clinged to my body like you wanted it forever what a lie, what a lie what a lie". "Y/n I'm-" "Your not sorry just get out". "Goodbye Y/n". "Goodbye Kenny".

What a lie, What a lie, What a lie.

 Your a lair Kenny......... 

I hope you like this story <3