You getting hurt in a hockey game (preferences)

Requested by Mightyduckboysrhot

Y/n = your name.

Hey could you follow my bestie on tiktok nakeishavsp  you don't have to

Charlie:

Is pissed you didn't do anything wrong. You we're pushed so hard into the wall. You could feel your arm break. "AHH". Charlie immediately skated over to you. "You okay". You we're going to the hospital. "I'm gonna kill him".

Adam:

He was mad. "Ow". "Y/n you okay"? "I think I broke my wrist". "Come on". He bring's you over to coach. "Coach Y/n broke he wrist. Adam was going against the guy who broke your wrist for the puck. "Your gonna die man". "And why's that". "Because you hurt my girl". "She sucked anyway's". "Quit the trash talk". He said as he swung the puck at his ankle. "Opp's man hand slipped".  

Guy:

He was worried like a mother worried about her kid getting a cold. You we're on your way to the hospital. "I hope she's okay". "He broke her wrist". "Is she okay"? "GUY FOCUS". "Oh sorry I'm just worried".

Goldberg:

He didn't know what to do. "Y/n you okay". "NO"! "Out the way come on". He watched them take you away. "Don't just stand their Goldberg come on we gotta win for Y/n". "Yeah for Y/n".

Averman:

Trash talk's the guy. "Your pathetic man". He said as he watched them drag you away. "She-" "Don't you dare finish that sentence loser". "Whatever man". "You really ugly you know".

Jesse:

Beat's the guy up. "Ow". "Y/n". "Please get out of the way". "Jesse see you later okay". "Okay". After you we're gone he skated over to the guy and punched him so hard a tooth fell out of his mouth. "I'm gonna kill you". "Jesse get off him".

Connie:

She win's for you. "Connie win for me alright I'll be okay". "Anything for you". She kisses your cheek. They won after that.

Dean:

He's a bash-bro man's bash him so hard he had to go to the hospital to. Tears formed in your eye's. "I'm gonna kill you man". Dean said. As soon as the puck went across the ice Dean bash him into the wall he passed out. 

Fulton:

Man was so pissed. He took off his helmet and pushed him to the ground and started beating him. "Fulton". "Sorry not sorry man". 

Julie:

She told whacked the guy with her stick. "Ha that's what you get loser".

Dwanye:

Worried about you. "Y/N ARE YOU OKAY"? "No". "UHH COACH SHE'S HURT".

Kenny:

He was scared. "Are you okay"? "No not really". 

Luis:

Beat the kid up. "Hey man your stupid". He said he punched him.