What they do when your drunk (preferences)

Y/n = your name

Ps: I will be i am on a trip for the whole week so I only have time for preferences. I will get back on Sunday. Then I  will do Imagines and post when I finish them so please don't rush me about them :)  

Requested by Mattheo_Riddles_Slut

Charlie: 

YOU AREN'T DATING IN THIS ONE

Charlie's pov

We we're at a party and I was trying to find Y/n. "Hey Y/n there you are". "Ohhh hey Charlieee". "I was worried"."Aw thank you I wasn't worried hehe". "You'r drunk". "I guess I am babe". "Don't call me that". "Why I love you, you know"? "Your drunk you don't really mean that Y/n come on I have to get you home". I sat as I grab her hand. "I dooo Charlie I really dooo". "Come on let's get out here". "Fineee". I finally get her in the car. "Charliee"? "Yes"? "I love youuu". I turn to her and she already asleep. 

*The next day*

"Mhhm". "Y/n here". "Thank you Charlie". "Your welcome". She takes a drink from her water. "Do you remember what happened last night"? "Uhh No". "Oh you said you love me". "I did". "Yeah it's okay if you didn't mean it". "I did I do love you". I smiled at her and leaned in. "Can I kiss you".  ? "Yeah go ahead".

Adam:

Adam's pov

"Adammm". I heard Y/n say. "Your drunk let's get you to bed, GUY'S WE'RE LEAVING"! "BYE"! 

Guy:

He didn't let you get drunk.

Goldberg:

As soon as he saw you drink a second time he made you stop.

Averman:

YOU AREN'T DATING IN THIS ONE

Averman's pov

"Y/n you should really stop drinking". "Come on you don't care". "I do care Y/n give me that now". I say as I take it from her. "Really"? "Y/n I may make some not so funny joke's that are dirty but I love you I really do and you need to stop drink this is your third one you need to stop". "You love me"? "Yeah I do so please stop". "Okay"

Jesse:

Jesse's pov

"Aye Y/n what one are you on". "5 or 6 why". "Yep I'm taking this, now I'm gonna take you to my to sleep". I got her in my bed "Okay but I'm gonna lay on my couch in my room". I said after I tucked her in I started to walk away but she grabbed my arm "Please stay with me". I smile at her. "Okay". I got next to her.

Connie:

Connie's pov

"Ello". "Y/n stop". "Why is it not FuNnY". I bursted out laughing. I saw her taking another drink. "Which one are you"? "I don't know are you single"? "No". "Man I wanted to ask you out". "Y/n we're dating, Yeah I'm definitely taking that". I say taking her drink.

Dean:

I can only see him letting you have half of one because he doesn't want you to get drunk.

Fulton:

He doesn't eve let you have one if he see's you with one he flip on the person who gave it to you. He'll atomically take it from you and take you home. 

Julie:

Julie's pov

"Hey Y/n I'm gonna give you this but this will be your only one okay"? "Okay".

Dwanye:

He say's you shouldn't have one and his mom said that it's bad for you. But will still let you have one but doesn't let you have too much too the point you'll get drunk.

Kenny:

He doesn't let you grab more than one so you don't get drunk

Luis:

YOU AREN'T DATING IN THIS ONE

Luis's pov

I saw the duck's so I walked over to them. "Have any of you seen Y/n"? "No". "No". "No". "Okay I'm gonna find her". "Okay". "YEAH Y/N GET IT"! I walk over to where I hear the voice. I see grinding against someone on a table. "Y/n get down". "No". I grab her waist and take her to my house. "Go to sleep". "Why'd you have to ruin the fun Luis"? "Your drunk grinding against some guy you won't even remember". "Why do you even care you don't like me". "Your right I love you now go to sleep". "Fine only if you give me a kiss". "In the morning".