Break up (preferences)

Y/n = Your name

Charlie:

Charlie's pov 

I am going to Eden Hall this year and  I won't be able too see my girlfriend and I don't know how long distance will work. And I don't want her to wait for me so I decide to break up with her.

"Hey Y/n we need to talk". "About what"? She flashed her cute smile at me. "This is really hard to say but we need to breakup". Her smile feel and I could see the tears start to form in her eye's "Why"? "Because we won't work out anymore". "It's okay I understand". I walk out and as soon as I shut the door I do I can hear breakdown. 

Adam:

Adam's pov

He was able to go back to the Hawk's. I walk to Y/n's dorm. *Knock, Knock*. "Hello". Y/n answer as she opens the door. "We really need to talk". "Okay"? "We need to break up". "Why"? "Because I'm not going to be a traitor to my team, I am not dating a duck". "Wow okay then get out". "Okay I will". 

Guy:

Guy's pov

"Y/n we need to talk". "I think I know what this is about you wanna break up with me". "How'd you know"?"Because Guy I see the way you look at her just go get her and get out I never wanna see you again". "Okay". I walk out "I'm sorry" I said after I shut the door.

Goldberg:

Goldberg's pov

"Y/n we need to break up". "Why"? "Because I'm not good enough for you" I walk out angrily 

Averman:

Averman's pov

"Y/n we need to break up". "Why"? "I thought you liked me". "I love you Y/n but I'm going to a different school now and I just don't think we would work out anymore were totally different". 

Jesse:

Jesse's pov

"Y/n we need to break up". "Why"? I can hear her voice crack. "Because I need to focus on hockey". I walk out before I shut the door I say "I'm sorry Y/n"  

Connie:

Connie's pov

"Y/n this is really hard to tell you but I wanna break up with you". "Please get out". "Y/n". "Get out i'm not asking again leave please". I walk out the door". I hear her cry once I shut the door.

Dean:

Dean's pov

You were going to Eden Hall while Dean was staying back. "Y/n". "Yes Dean"? "We need to break up". "Why"? "Because I can't do long distance's" 

Fulton:

Fulton's pov

"Y/n". "Yes"? "I think we should break up". "Why". I walked out because people said a bash-bro shouldn't be dating as soft as a teddy bear and their right.

Julie:

Julie's pov

"Y/n". "Yes"? "I think we should break up". "Why"? "Because I think I'm losing feelings"

Dwanye:

Dwanye's pov

I was moving back to Texas. and I thought breaking up with her instead off telling her. "Hey Y/n we need to break up". Before she could ask why I left.   

Kenny:

Kenny's pov

I was going back to figure skating. "Y/n we need to break up". "Why"? "I'm going back to figure skating".  

Luis:

They won against the varsity team. You went down to hug Luis but you saw him kissing Mindy. "Luis we're over". "Y/n wait".